𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter thirty seven ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

WHILE THEY WERE WALKING TOWARDS THEIR CAR a little boy came up to Lando

WHILE THEY WERE WALKING TOWARDS THEIR CAR a little boy came up to Lando. The driver was a little shocked that he was there, but he was probably a child from a vip guest too. The Brit lowered down towards the boy and smiled at him kindly. Elena noticed how he was not next to her and turned around. She smiled at their interaction and send a message to him that she would wait to their car. Thankfully for her, there were no other fans around their car and she opened it, waiting inside the passenger seat for Lando to come. Meanwhile, Lando took a selfie with the young fan and signed his McLaren hat. The boy was so excited that even his eyes where shining. Lando chuckled at his behaviour and hugged the boy before standing up again. However, before he was able to walk away, the boy asked him something that stopped him from doing so. "Are you really dating Elena. She is my favourite woman tennis player and I would really like to meet her too one day. Can you please give that to her too? I always having them with him in case like that. I knew that I would meet you one day, but my parents were not very supportive for this day specifically. But I followed my instinct and I brought them. Thank god, I'm really glad I met you" the boy exclaimed and gave him a kind smile.

"Oh and one last thing, is Elena your girlfriend?" he asked him and Lando coughed from the sudden question. He saw a second boy, probably six years older than the other, walking really close to them, so he leaned near the boy's ear and whispered: no she is not yet, but I would try to. I really really like her. Both of them smiled at what Lando had just said, but the driver quickly changed his facial expressions and said loud enough in order the other boy to listen too. "No, I'm not dating Elena. She is just a family friend and we came here together in order to support my sister" he spoke and winked at the little boy in front of him. "Don't tell anyone what I told you, that will be our little secret" he whispered at him and walked away. When Lando walked back to the car, he saw the passenger door open and Elena looking at her phone. He tried to sneak up to her and with a lot of luck the girl had not seen him yet. He walked around the car and stood behind her, watching had she was looking at her phone. Fans had already spread to the internet that she was with him in Switzerland and he could sense how uncomfortable she was becoming again. "Nop, you are not doing that ever again" he said and took her phone from her hands, closing the app and turning off the mobile data. He put the phone in his pocket and took her into a hug. "Everything will be okay, I talked to them. You do not have to worry about. We have still two days to enjoy here and then we will be back to England" he promised her and kissed her forehead once again, while he was hugging her. A hug that had became a little addictive for the two of them. There was not a single day that they were together and they had not hugged each other.

 There was not a single day that they were together and they had not hugged each other