𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter fifty one ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

DEAR DIARY,My life has changed a lot in the last few months

DEAR DIARY,
My life has changed a lot in the last few months. From where to begin, I really do not know. By my personality, activities, friends? Everything has changed and I cannot really understand if this is good or not.

First of all, my wish when the 2021 came was to have one amazing year, with a lot of competitions and wins. However, this year is the exact the opposite. It has passed only 7 months and everything is so different! Firstly, I stopped playing tennis around March. After returning from Switzerland, one day, as I driving back to my home from the training, a drunk man had crashed into me, resulting to hit my whole body. Thankfully, the ambulance had came quickly, but the bad news had came quicker. The doctors had told me that I would not be able to play any longer tennis, as one vital organ had been damaged from the crash and if I continued the training and competitions, I would kill slowly myself. The only people that knows that are my family and my godfather.

While Lando, his friends and family are very supportive and understanding, I feel like they will not accept me if I tell them the truth. I think that they will leave me and this is the last thing I want. Finally, after three years on England I have friends, except Ria and Penelope. Not that I have something against them, but I really do not think that we are friends anymore. While with Ria I'm closer, Penelope lately has started to avoid me and it does not annoy me at all, as the rest of the girls did too. On the other hand, I feel a little guilty for lying to them, especially to Lando and Savannah.

After that, I have noticed that my personality has changed too. I'm kinder, I am even more sceptical about trusting people, I hate media - while I was loving them back in time - and my love for the sport - tennis - has started to fade. While many people are wondering where I am and why I have disappeared, I am really dreading the moment that I will announce that I'm retiring. Unfortunately, my last match did not go as I wanted too. I lost 3-0, only scoring seven times in total. That's why everyone were calling it a love game. Love in tennis is not a so nice word. It means nothing and that was what I did that day, before my crash.

"She is literally in love. She has not scored even a point!" the commentators were saying and all the articles where referring my name. Hopefully, this situation faded away soon, as the battle between Max and Lewis was more interesting than my failure on the match.

Lastly, I decided that I will focus on my studies. I have talked with my professors and they told me that it would be nice to continue doing online my classes and find an internship for the summer. They think that this will help me more and as I am already a good student and the company that I will internship might be interested to me, after getting my degree.

Well, that's all for now.
See you soon, Elena!