𝐗𝐕

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter fifteen ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

DURING THE FIRST PRACTICE ELENA had stayed in the garage watching how smoothly Lando was completing lap by lap, without having any problem with his car

DURING THE FIRST PRACTICE ELENA had stayed in the garage watching how smoothly Lando was completing lap by lap, without having any problem with his car. She had listened to his radio, thank to the headphones she was wearing, how the car was awesome for him today. It was not everyday that a driver would feel comfortable in the car and Elena was happy for him. When the session ended, Lando climbed out of the car and walk towards Elena for a quick chat before heading back to his engineer. "And here I thought formula one was boring. It certainly is not" she told him and gave him a side hug, as Elena spotted a camera closed to the garage. The Brit had seen it too, so he did not complain when Elena did not hug him as the other times. "I hope you enjoyed it" he said to her a give her a kiss in her forehead, having his back to the camera. Elena smiled at him and informed him that she would be in the hospitality for a little time in order to study for the upcoming week. Lando nodded his head at her and walked away, after he had given her a reassuring smile.

The tennis player walked towards the hospitality and found a table in the corner, a wonderful place for her to study. "Are you Elena Potter?" a voice asked and the girl turned around seeing a small boy with a McLaren cap. "Hello there" she greeted him and gave him a smile. "I'm your biggest fan" the boy said and grinned at her. "I think that I'm probably your no 1 fan, but my mother insists that I can't be your no 1 because your boyfriend could be also" he added and Elena chuckled. "Boyfriend? No, I'm single as far as I know" the girl told him and the boy smiled. "Nice, so can I ask you to be your boyfriend? I want to be your no 1 fan" the little one exclaimed and Elena shook her head. However, before she could even reply, Daniel had came up to them and sat across the duo. "Sorry little man, but you have to wait until after the race to ask her. For now, how about we go all together to the garage?" he proposed and the boy's smile grew bigger. While the boy was going around the garage with Elena, Daniel had gone to Lando who was listening to what his engineer was saying. "Sorry to interrupt you, but I have to talk to Lando like right now" he said and took the Brit from his wrist.

"Daniel, what happened?" Lando asked the other driver and looked around where Daniel was looking. "Who is that boy with Elena?" he asked and Daniel could sense that he was getting a little jealous. "Well, I would say her feature boyfriend. Our little friend asked her some minutes ago to be her boyfriend, something for being her no 1 fan. I didn't really understand, but you have some serious competition" he joked and patted his back. "We will see that" Lando murmured and looked at the boy, noticing just now that he was not over ten probably. How could he be jealous for a little boy like him?

 How could he be jealous for a little boy like him?