𝐈𝐈𝐈

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter three ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

THE FEELING OF being alone was a new feeling that Elena learned to face from the moment she left from Switzerland

THE FEELING OF being alone was a new feeling that Elena learned to face from the moment she left from Switzerland. While she would always say that she had Penelope, Ria, Sophia and Kate, she felt like the most of times she was alone. Elena was not one of the most sociable person and she had difficult time making new friends. Kate was the one who introduced her to Ria and then the girl to the others. If Kate was not the sweetheart she was, Elena could probably be still alone. Although, this could change now. Meeting Lando was not an easy thing, as she did not want that night to socialise, but she was glad she did. Ria's annoying behaviour when she was drunk had proven to be one of the best things that had happened to her. Days and weeks had passed and every single day Lando and Elena were texting to each other.

Unfortunately, because of their tight schedules, they could not meet up again. But this did not mean that they could not text or FaceTime in the night. None of them was complaining of loosing time of sleeping, when they were talking to each other. It was like they had found each other safe place. They could understand each other and tell everything that made them upset. They knew that none of them would tell to someone else anything. They trusted each other a lot. Her friendship with him had improved a lot. Elena had accepted to herself that Lando was starting to play a important role to her life and she was happy about it. She liked how she could be able to face one of her fears and talk to a boy again.

The past was always seeking her, but she was able to face it slowly time to time. She was trying a lot and, even though no one knew, she was struggling a lot. A lot of nights she would cry after ending up the call with Lando and think about her feature if she had never left Switzerland. She had missed her family a lot. Elena had over five months to see them and she was starting to get homesick. She wanted to leave everything there and return back, but she knew she could not. She knew that she had a life there, that had work very hard to gain it. She had learned to love her routine and not complaining about it. A lot of times, Elena had thought seeking help to an expert, but she was afraid of being judge. What would her fans say? Would the media attack her for not being good enough? Was she enough? All these questions were making her life a little more stressful, but she would try everything for stopping them. She knew she had to find a way to stop them, before they would destroy her completely.

 She knew she had to find a way to stop them, before they would destroy her completely