𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ chapter thirty four ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

LANDO NORRIS SPOTTED IN SWITZERLAND WITH TENNIS YOUNG STAR ELENA POTTER ON HIS SIDE

LANDO NORRIS SPOTTED IN SWITZERLAND WITH TENNIS YOUNG STAR ELENA POTTER ON HIS SIDE. IS THERE A NEW ROMANCE?

Many fans and friends of the competitors spotted in Switzerland today the McLaren F1 team's driver Lando Norris with a certain someone on his side. The young Brit was there to support his sister, who came second after all. The girl was seeing running towards her brother, hugging him after the medal ceremony, with Elena Potter observing from far away, in one of the corners of the stadium.

Fans quickly spotted the new couple being seated next to each other, with Elena's head on Lando's shoulder. The driver seemed to be at ease, with his one hand making small shapes in Potter's arm and with the other taking a video of his sister during the competition. The tennis player did not do anything to attract attention, but by only being next to him and so "cosy" - as many fans reported - the rumours could be true.

After the competition, the two of them were photographed together exiting the stadium, holding hands and with Lando trying to reassure Elena that everything were alright. Elena seemed to be a little frustrated by the attention they had gained in the end of the day and the McLaren driver was doing everything in order to make her feel comfortable.

Fans told us that Lando had walked towards them, signing everything they wanted him to sign, and asked them if they could not taking pictures of him and Elena. When a fan asked him what was his relationship with the tennis player, Lando tried to hide his smile and answered that she was a family friend. Now, it is known that the Potter family is close with the Federer family, but no one knew about that.

Would Lando lie to all of us about Elena, in a way to prevent to find out the truth? Are they dating or is a one night affair? Elena has not shown any of that, but in the past Norris was spotted with other three drivers having fun one night in Monaco with girls and the next morning the girls were spotted exiting their hotel crying. Will Lando repeat that? Will Elena accept that to happen at her too? We hope not to, as Lando has shown that he has changed from last year. For over three months now he was not spotted in any party or bar, something that Elena could probably be responsible for. Has Elena changed his life to the better? We hope to see this couple again very soon.

 Has Elena changed his life to the better? We hope to see this couple again very soon