Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen: [Extra 3.2] The Struggle of Katrina Dunning
(Part II)

I was perplexed.

I might not be able to return for real.

…Actually, no. Perhaps, this was the real world, while my last memory was of the fictional world.

Or could it be that I was possessed by someone else from the parallel universe?

Mayhap I had been reincarnated into this world. Or, better yet, one of the game producers was reborn here and decided to turn the game’s storyline into reality.

Which came first… The chicken or the egg? It was akin to asking such a question. Nevertheless, if I didn’t think about it, I’d go crazy.

I kept mulling about it, over and over. At last, I finally accepted that world as a reality. Then, instead of seeing Emmeline as a mere antagonist, I saw her as a human being.

I’d be lying if I were to say that my anxiety had disappeared.

I was still anxious. I felt so alone. It was as if I was stuck in the boundary between the virtual world and the real world. The feeling of being driven into becoming someone I wasn’t… That stayed with me. Then, I became acutely aware of how fragile my existence was. The fear shadowed me forever.

I hadn’t been able to make up my mind about the differences.

Still, it wasn’t like worrying would get me anywhere. Thus, I thought that it’d be easier if I were to accept it.

…Either way, I want to have a passionate love affair with my favorite character!

Knowing the story’s future developments, if I were to help Uriel out by selling information, I might be able to meet Ralph Armitage in return!

As a result, the corrupt upper management of the church was exposed. Thus, the lower management of the church and the orphanages were much better off than before.

The upper management stole most of the subsidies previously provided by the government. The latest revelation, however, had helped the orphanages to nurture the children properly. Previously, those orphanages were underfunded.

It was important that they’d never go hungry. Hunger came before anything else. The environment in which the children could eat well was of top priority.

Upon seeing that my brothers and sisters were eating correctly, I felt glad to cooperate with Uriel.

Albeit he was a yandere towards Emmeline for some reason, I had to admit that he was an excellent prince.

Come to think of it, I haven’t seen Lady Emmeline since the graduation party. I wonder if she’s alright?

Uriel’ yandere route was hardcore. To put it simply, he was a demon. Not only did he subject the heroine to lifelong confinement, but he also had a bondage fetish. In the game’s story, he’d embrace the heroine every night until she became pregnant… Actually, even after she became pregnant.

…Huh? No way…

Did Lady Emmeline…!?