Epilogue

Once the Volturi were taken care of, Nichole went with Jacob back to Forks. The Cullens, unfortunately, had to move on. Bella went with them so that she could be with Edward, but Alice stayed behind with Nichole, because just a few hours after the fight, Jared realized that Alice was his imprint.

Jasper was hurt by her decision, naturally, but he also understood why she had made the choice.

Choosing to stay in Forks had been a hard decision for Nichole, but she thought that Mason would have a better life on the reservation rather then moving from place to place. Plus, he was half wolf, and there was no telling if he would ever shift or not, and if he was that close to a bunch of vampires, then he might shift before he was ready.

With everything that Nichole had been through, it was natural that she developed some kind of post-traumatic stress disorder. Jacob was there for her through every bad day, as was her mother. Rachel had rented an apartment in Forks, coming to the reservation often to visit her daughter and her grandchild.

Two years after moving to the reservation, Nichole and Jacob married. The Cullens returned for the wedding, with Carlisle walking Nichole down the aisle and giving her away. The wedding didn't go exactly as planned, however. With Mason being the ring bearer, when he had toddled down the aisle with the pillow containing the rings, Jared and Alice's new pup had run up, grabbing the pillow and running off with it, and the rings as well. When they finally caught up to him, he had eaten the rings, and, well, when the rings finally came back up, Jacob and Nichole didn't exactly want to wear them.

Although there were fights here and there, Jacob and Nichole's marriage was a happy one, one that lasted the rest of their lives. Nichole lived a long and happy life, living to the ripe age of 101. On her deathbed, she was surrounded by her friends and family. Nichole saw a bright light, and in that light stood Tia. Tia had a smile on her face, and she stretched out her hand to Nichole. Nichole died with a smile on her face, her spirit wrapped in the one of her former lover.

THE END

A/N: Thank you to everyone who read this story! I loved writing it, and I hope that you loved reading it just as much! This isn't the last of me though, I can guarantee you that, keep an eye out for my next book! It may not be Twilight related, but I'm sure that you will enjoy it just as much as this one!