Chapter-7

Surround yourself with people who will help you when you don't know how to ask for help.

~Preety Dutta

•~•

"Where is your husband?"

"I–I don't know."

"What do you mean by you don't know? He is your husband. You should know about his whereabouts."

"I–I am sorry. I was just so tired that—"

"I don't want to hear any excuses. Now, as a punishment, you won't get to eat until Arhaan comes back."

"B-but I am hungry and I hadn't eaten dinner yesterday too."

"How is that my problem?"

A tear cascaded down her eyes but she wiped it away before her evil mother-in-law sees that treacherous tear.

She nodded her head and walked away towards his room to cry and sleep.

That's all she had been doing since the day she married him. That is, 1 year. She had been crying almost every day for 1 year.

Either it was because her mother-in-law said something or it was because her husband taunted or fucked her into oblivion.

Their fucks were just fucks. There was no love-making. And certainly no concern for her if the thing got a lot more painful.

He didn't show any mercy on her when she was having sex with him for the first time. It was excruciating and she had cried the whole goddamn night.

Just as she put a step inside the room, she was trapped between her barbarous husband's body and the door.

He wrapped his one arm around her waist and pinned her both the arms above her head with his another arm.

"Give me a good fuck, wifey?"

She took a deep breath, mustered all her courage and then said,"I-I am sorry. I am kinda tired. I don't have enough energy to give you a good fuck."

He released her and said,"Okay then. I will have to find someone else to give me a good fuck because apparently my wife is too tired. And anyways, my cock was kinda bored of taking your pussy every damn time. I might not return in the morning. Tell them to not make breakfast and lunch for me."

***

"Come on, let's go and have lunch." Anika said while entering the staff room with Aadhya.

"I don't want to eat anything, Anika. I am not hungry."

"Then atleast accompany me. I don't have any friends except you."

"About that, you are an extrovert and you can make as many friends as you like. Then why are you not making any friends?"

"Because you do not look like a person who would want to socialize so, I decided to stick with you instead of going around and finding new, fake friends."

"I might be fake too, you know."

"You seem genuine to me."

Aadhya gave her a small smile and they both got out of the school campus to go to a nearby café.