CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages." - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Khushi Kumari Gupta, 26. Adopted daughter of Gupta family, lost her biological parents at tender age of 8 where she had no idea what death is. That’s when her Maasi Garima told her they’ve become stars and will always watch over her from above.

Now She is gazing at the stars that twinkling. Where did their relationship goes wrong. They did love each other. Then why?

She is back at Buaji’s house, Arnav finally let her go after she told him need sometime to sort out her feelings.

She feels so empty inside, she saw her JIJI and Lavanya are so happy in their life with their husbands. That’s how she really realised that ‘friendship’ ‘companionship’ ‘trust’ ‘respect’ there are things she and Arnav are lacking.

How silly of her, she always thought her husband should love her and everything will be so romantic.. Is just love is enough? No.. Love was never enough.

Ughh.. Headache

Flash..

There must be a fireworks show for her.

Suddenly the sky lit up.

Countless colorful fireworks went off in the sky.

They illuminated her beautiful profile as she watched it. It seemed her heart had been touched.

Under the fireworks in the sky, she heard his voice.

“I’ll let you go…we can get ____.”

She slumped down on the floor, she can’t control her emotions.. She feels her chest moves up and down. Who was that? Why she kept remembering weird things?

_______________

Next day.

Akash comes to meet her, she knows the reason but she keeps her mouth closed.

“Khushiji, I feel so small before you.. I.. We all missed you very much. You’re our family’s happiness. Without you we will never be happy Khushiji.” Akash told her.

She looked up and smiled gently.

“Jeejaji, I’ve heard you named your daughter after my name. Thank you. You also managed everything after I went missing, arranged medical treatment for Babuji. You’re like brother which I never had.” She told him with smile.

Akash looked at her in guilt, they hide that her babuji had passed away. She wouldn’t able handle it as per doctors advice. So they lied her babuji is staying in ayurveda center in kerala.

“Will you return to Shantivan Khushiji? After that incident Nani stopped talking to Bhai and comparing him with ARVIND MALIK. Her health also not well.”

She was silent for a long time before her voice sounded.

“I will go with you. I will meet Naniji.”She agreed. He breaths in relief.

________________

Shantivan

Devyani looks at Khushi fondly, the old lady wipes her tears.

“My chotte destroyed your life, isn’t bitiya? You have me dear.. As long I am alive, he won’t able to force anymore so don’t worry. He just like his Father.” Nani assured her.

Khushi suddenly raised his eyes that were full of tears and hugged Nani.

“Where is he nani? I need to see him.” She rushed out to see him, she forgot ask him something important.

Nani looked at her and closed her eyes think of sin which they committed a long ago.

Is that why her family never peaceful life?

She spoiled Ratna’s life by getting her married to ARVIND MALIK even after knowing his love affair with Sumitha. Ratna believe that she could make him love her. They separated ARVIND and Sumitha and achieved what they wanted. But that marriage crumble bit by bit. Arvind Malik cheated on her daughter with numerous woman to be rebel against his mother subatra.

He mentally abused RATNA slowly, he never loved her.

Did Sumitha cursed her family back then? Is that why her family never be peaceful.

_________________

Arnav’s room.

She storms in and asked him, breathing heavily.

“Did you apologise to amma for accusing her for father’s betrayal?” She shouted at him.

“Khushi? Slow.. Slow.. Yes I did. Actually it wasn’t really her fault to begin with because my father is such a… I regret believing Dadi. I really do.. Your mother was deceived by him.” He told her honestly.

She looks at him, the man she loved. Loved?

He took hold of her wrist, saying.

“Stay here Khushi, just a month. If you didn’t see changes in me. You can leave me Khushi. I won’t force you.” He said.

“I can’t.” She avoid his burning gaze.

He pulled her near him, knowing the affect he always have on her.

“Are you afraid that you will fall even harder for me?” He whispered in her eyes as if challenging her.

“Who me? Afraid? No way.” She denied it confidently.

“Really?” He smirked.

“Haan!”

“Then stay here.”

“Challenge accepted Mr. Raizada. In 1month, I will prove to that I don’t love you anymore.” saying that she push him away from her and stormed out hurriedly before he could catch her again.

_________________

Next day

She shifted back to Shantivan and decided to to stay with Nani, if she stay alone in guest. He will use it to his advantage and try seduce her again.

Her buaji didn’t agree at first then she let her go saying.

“Sanka devi, if your fate is to be with him then nobody can change it but if it isn’t, no matter what it will never work out. Try this one last time. Tell me if he troubles you, I chase him with this.” Buaji swings her powerful weapon ‘belan’ makes Khushi laugh.

“Ji Buaji..” She pinched Buaji’s cheeks.

Khushi smiled remembering it as she unpacked her luggage.

She notice her phone, she must have use it before she gains her memories back..

She tries to switch it on but it doesn’t seem to work anymore.

She looked at the phone sadly.

Why is she sad?

_______________

At same time

Arnav is speaking to his private detective to find out where Khushi was all these 3 years.

IF SOMEONE FOUND HER THEN WHY DIDN’T THEY TRIED REACH HER FAMILY?

THEN WHO IS THAT KHUSHI’S LOOK ALIKE?

IF KHUSHI DOESN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING BEFORE FAINTING AT HAVAN, HOW DID SHE REACH SHANTIVAN ALL BY HERSELF? OR SOMEONE SEND HER?

SO MANY QUESTIONS YET TO ANSWERED.

To be continued..

I will try to update daily except TUE & FRI. I have work on that day. Tq

Please show your support.