UNWANTED APOLOGIES

“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.”

“Sexual dysfunction” He whispered to her shock. Khushi turned red by his answer.

“Maybe that’s the reason he wants to be single.” Arnav just guessed vaguely because this symptom may be or maybe not have happen.

Here Khushi almost got tears in her eyes, she overstepped her boundaries and tries to set him up with Preetika didi. He try to avoid by damaging his own character.

She assumed on her own, there Rathore had no idea that Khushi misunderstood his intention.

“Hei Devi maiyaa… I slapped that poor soul..” She thought, She wants to slaps herself now and start to biting her nail.

“What happen Khushi?” He asked noticing her weird action like student who didn’t bring her homework to school.

“Woh.. Arnavji.. I.. I was wondering what could be the reason for his depression…” She said to him.

“That’s his personal Khushi.” He said, not liking attention she is giving his brother.

She sulked, what do Arnavji know? She slapped him so hard that her hand hurts.. Its her fault.

She feels guilty.

Arnav suddenly got call from his Private Detective.

There’s no clue in that phone except for a call history from a number, Arnav noted the number and hoped it would help him to contact that person.

________________

At room

Rathore sighed at sight of his missing tablets.

He is a very meticulous person, even if there is a single changes it won’t unnoticed by him. There no way he could miss something like this.

That’s fine.. He throwed away other medicines last night, except for his Antidepressant.

There is no use taking those medicines anyway. He shrugged hopelessly. He sits with legs crossed and smirked and finally stood up.

“Dinner with family.. Let’s go.”

______________

At Dining table

Eating with so many family members kind of new for Rathore, awkward.

“Raghav beta, do you like the food that been prepared specially for you?” Nani asked with full of love with irked Rathore.

“Ji Naniji.” Rathore answered shortly not wanting speak while eating unlike someone.

Khushi keeps cracking jokes and some weird stories while eating which Arnav listening patiently.

She feels Raghav’s gaze on her, she froze. She looks at him in guilt and pity which made him even more uncomfortable..

“Why is she looking at me like that?” She is looking at him a like wet puppy that been abandoned in street.

“She should hate me by now..” Rathore wonder what did go wrong, he gulped his food.

“Beta about your marriage, Khushi’s Buaji Madhumathi Ji told me that there is girl named Preetika. A bit younger than you but nice girl. Right Khushi bitiya?” Nani suggested and looking Khushi’s support.

” No Naniji!” Khushi almost stood up from her seat.

Everyone looked at her weird reaction in confusion.

“I mean.. I talked with Preetika about an hour ago. She said she is not interested in man that too older than her..” Khushi lied.

“But Bitiya just 8 years different.” Nani protested.