MISPLACED WIFE

“Jealousy is always there, but you can avoid it if you have plenty of trust and love. Always keep in mind that there are more beautiful things life is offering us than all these negativities in life.”- Unknown

Arnav Singh Raizada, is very jealous man.

He find it difficult admit but yes, he is possessive of his loved ones. He used to fight with Anjali for mother’s attention. He liked being spoiled by her unconditional love.

After his mother, his closed his heart with wall. Not letting anyone entered it, until he saw her.

Like moth attraction towards to fire, she keeps pulling him towards her. After avoid his feelings for so long he finally realised it he likes being around her. That’s when he starts to tease her, he liked how affected she is.

He feel their feelings were mutual, he decided to tell her, then his whole world crashed seeing her Shyam’s arms and telling him to leave his sister.

Betrayal.. Like his father betrayed his mother.

Shyam betrayed his Di..

She betrayed him. That’s something he couldn’t digest.. How could she.. She can’t do this to his family.. To his Di.. To him.

He wants to confronted her but what if.. She really did love Shyam? Like Shyam said? Could he ever bear that?

No..

Six months contract marriage, He forced upon her.

That’s where thing starts to go wrong.. If only he…

Now

He is jealous of his Brother who is ignoring Khushi but she is following him around to his dislike.

He knows this is one of her antics, she’s a kind of person who wants to be everyone’s friend.

He looked at Raghav who is aloof type of person, more aloof than him. Talks only few words nothing more than necessary. Totally confused and uncomfortable by her approach.

He saw how she gave him her handmade jelebi and looked at with a hoping eyes.

Raghav wants to refuse but seeing her puppy eyes took one jelebi on account of courtesy and nod at her as a thank you..

“Khushi.” Arnav went to her told her hand to assure himself she is his.. Entwined their fingers.

Khushi just like looked surprised and eyed at his hand to let her go, Raghav is here..

Rathore’s dark brown eyes saw what’s going on but he decided not notice it.

Arnav felt pathetic but yesterday when he heard it’s Raghav who kept Khushi all those years.. It’s not that he is questioning their characters..

“It’s Bhai and Khushi.. There’s is no way he would take an advantage of her..” Seeing how he is ignoring her. Arnav could see Raghav have no interest in Khushi. He also wishes to see them both get marry soon.

He trusts his brother Raghav with Khushi. 

________________

Later that day..

Rathore stood at poolside, headache is killing him, medicines.. Oh he have thrown them away..

He took out a cigar and starts to smoke, Khushi…

It seems like that girl have mixed with his breath. Find himself always thinking about her.

The only person in 36years of life have ever cared for him.