TRUTH OF THE WEDDING DRESS

“I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” —The Notebook

Arnav caress her face lovingly, his eyes redden, he won’t let down again. The woman who he love with his whole heart and soul, he won’t let her be hurt again.

“Even if your whole life will be full of lies from now on, as long you are happy that’s enough..” He thought.

He regret that day, if only he did married her as he promised she wouldn’t be in this state.

This is all because of himself..

Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore who Khushi is so fond of.. A man many secrets..

Few days ago.

He and Rathore were doing arm wrestlers because his Cousin NK and Akash were making bet who is the strongest between him and Rathore.

While they were playing, Khushi pretended cheered for Rathore but her eyes were on me. Everytime Arnav in verge of losing her smile dims, noticed that Rathore gave up his victory.

As if he is trying to protect her smile..

He phone buzzed, message from Aman Mathur.

“I investigate about Rathore as per your order ASR. I have found something astonishing.”

TAPASYA RATHORE’S PICTURE.

That Doppelganger is Rathore’s wife!

Everything is coming to picture now..

He took Khushi and used her as SUBSTITUTE.

“Arnavji?” Khushi finally opened her eyes.

“Khushi..”He hold her hand and kissed it, this nightmare will pass soon..

“Arnavji, where is Raghavji?” She asked.

Arnav looked at her innocent eyes, Raghav.. Fake name, fake person.. A person full of lie.

“Why are you asking for him?”

“Woh.. He wasn’t present in our engagement. That’s why..” She find it weird why is looking for him.

“I’m here.” Rathore came back.

Arnav fisted his palm, controlling his rage to kill this shameless man.

“Why did you go? Arnavji and I was looking for you at the ceremony but you’re gone.” She said in upset tone.

“Arnavji, on wedding just tie Raghavji to a chair and prevent him from running. Raghav Ji it’s brother’s engagement.” She making a sulking face.

“I will stay with here until your wedding, I promise.” Rathore swallowed hard and smiled.

Khushi extend her pinky promise with hopeful eyes.

“Pakka Promise?”

He smiled sadly at her and promised her, probably his last promise to her.. He will fulfill it even if it will kill him alive.

_____________

“I will be staying observe everything until the marriage.” Rathore said in Bored tone.

“You bastard! This is my house! Get out!” Arnav  pushed him back.

Rathore almost lost his balance, feeling dizzy. His tumor is working up again.. He steady himself hold the wall and laughed.

He took out his gun and point at Arnav.

“Don’t make me bad man Arnav. I will leave after the marriage. I promised her, she will look for me at your wedding day.” His voice hoarse said.

“Don’t get anywhere near her..” Arnav warned him.

“I won’t.. I’m not interested.” He snickered to annoy Arnav, Arnav punched him again and left the place.

He laughed again at his fate.

_____________

Next Day

Khushi never get suspicious as she did not have any side effects of pregnancy.

She discussed with Payal about her missing period.. Payal dismissed it saying it’s just because marriage stress and hormonal problem.

Khushi felt may be she is right, she is worried about her upcoming wedding day. She hope to see her babuji again. He will come for sure..

She suddenly felt excited.. She run to see Arnav who must be at poolside..

Arnav hold her as soon he saw her almost slipped her footing, he was furious.. What if.. She miscarriage..

Khushi looked at the book Arnav just was reading ‘Parenting book’ and surprised.

“Arnavji this..”

“This… I want us to become parent soon.”He declared.

Her smile bloomed her ears turned red.

“Isn’t so fast to decide.. This can wait Arnavji..” She said.

“No, I mean.. We are getting old.. I mean your 26 and I’m 30 this is the perfect age to have a child. I even picked their names.” He said in excited tone.

She gave him a look.

“What? I’M NOT JOKING.. If its girl we will name her ARIYA SINGH RAIZADA, if its a boy then his name will be ARYA SINGH RAIZADA.” He said proudly, their child..

Khushi burst out laughing hearing him.

“Both sound the same Arnavji.”

He also smiled along with her and pull her into a hug.

“I really like this name Khushi.. MY CHILD WILL HAVE A NAME RESEMBLE MINE.” He whispered.

Khushi also agreed with him, hugged him back. Ready to start their life together, a new beginning with her man.

_______________

SHEESH MAHAL, decorated like bride.

12th December-WEDDING DAY.

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA WEDS KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA.

Arnav was anxious to his bride but the women in the family won’t let him meet her. They promised that she will be the most beautiful woman tonight.

Khushi wore her wedding Lehenga noticed a big tore on it and gasped hard, how did this happened?

Payal also shocked to see that, it was just fine yesterday..

How will she get marry wearing tore Lehenga?

Radha Mehra lend a helping hand, brought a beautiful mesmerising red Lehenga with gold heavy embroidery on it and if fits her perfectly as if it is made for her.

Khushi looked at herself in the mirror, most beautiful bride.

“MRS RAGHUVENDRA PRATAP RATHORE.” The fact is screaming at her. This is her wedding dress with Raghu…

“Your Father Shashi Gupta is no more and You’re pregnant Khushi.” Radha told her, she is not going to let Khushi marry without knowing any truth.

“Mr. Rathore??” Her breath got stuck remembering everything, past and present. She was played by both men she trusted.

“Radha Ji!” Payal shouted in protest but Radha didn’t care.

“This is your life Khushi, you have the right to decide. Both man ready sacrifice their happiness and life for you. They thought you are weak woman but no Khushi you’re not. Now who will you choose?” Radha asked.

Khushi heart trembled, she whispered with tears.

“Let’s go to mandap Jiji.” She will show them she is not weak, she got feelings too.

Her hands clutching her heavy Lehenga, Raghu.. Arnavji..

To be continued..

This story will be ending soon.. This story separates from here toward double ending.

I will separate them as route A and Route R. Ending for both of the Male Leads.