𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

11:1112:12𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨

11:11
12:12
𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨.
———
[Readers pov]

It was just another normal night of a campaign with the boys. It was supposed to be fun. Which it was but it began to get pretty boring to me.

"A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness." Mike spoke, everyone was looking at him.

"It is almost here."
"What is it?"

"What if it's the Demogorgon? Oh, Jesus, we're so screwed if it's the demogorgon." Dustin said, I let out an annoyed sigh.

"It's not the demogorgon." Lucas dismissed, well - if it wasn't then his point was proven.

"An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Mike exclaimed, slamming the small figurine down on the table.

"Troglodytes?"
"Told ya."

"Wait a minute." Mike said softly, my eyebrows furrowed with confusion, what's happening now?

"Did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"

"That...that sound?" He continued, I got more confused by each moment.

"Boom...boom...boom!" Mike yelled, slamming his hands on the table, Me and Lucas jumped.

"That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that...That came from something else." He said, I locked eyes with Dustin and he shrugged.

"The demogorgon!" Mike said, everyone let out an annoyed groan.

"We're In deep shit."
"Will, your action!"

"I don't know!"
"Fireball him!"

"Let him choose!" I yelled, Will hesitated as he gave you a thankful smile.

"But, I'd have to roll a 13 or higher." Will stated, Dustin turned to him.

"Too risky. Cast a protection spell." Dustin told him, you nodded in agreement.

"or go with whichever one you want." I told him.

"Don't be a pussy. Fireball him!" Lucas exclaimed, I rolled my eyes.

"Cast protection." Dustin said, dismissing Lucas.

"The demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering! It stomps towards you. Boom!" Mike yelled.