𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯——————————————————

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯
——————————————————

It was a couple hours later where we were still in the gymnasium, Maven laid his head on my shoulder.

Mike stood up and walked towards the exit, he then walked back in, "They're gone." Mike said, "What?" Lucas replied.

"Nancy and Jonathan, his cars gone." Mike said, "They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin said making mikes face scrunch up in disgust, "Gross." Lucas said.

"No, no way!" Mike exclaimed, I rolled my eyes, "Did they go with the chief?" I asked.

"I don't know." Mike shrugged, he never knows, "No." Maven said, "What? Did you see them? Do you know where they went?" Mike asked.

"Yes." El answered, "Where? Where did they go?" Mike asked, "Demogorgon." Maven answered.

———

"Guys, guys! This is crazy. we can't just wait around." Mike said, I turned to him, "Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives. the bad men are still looking for us." I reminded.

Jesse had went with Nancy and Jonathan, wherever they went I hope everyone is okay.

"Yeah, and we don't even know where your sister is nor (Y/n)'s brother." Dustin added, I crossed my arms, "El and Mae can find them." Mike suggested.

"Mike, look at them." I said, placing a hand on my hip, "I still think we should stick to the chiefs plan." Dustin added.

"Exactly. We stay here, Keep El and Mae out of sight and keep them safe. that's the most important thing, remember?" Lucas said.

"Besides, she and Jesse are okay. they're with Jonathan." I added, "Yeah, and she's kind of a badass now, so..." Dustin trailed off.

He walked away, "Where are you going? You just said stick to the plan!" Mike called out.

"I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you, Lunch lady Phyllis hoards that shit." Dustin said.

"Are you serious?" Mike yelled, I rolled my eyes, "El and Mae need to be recharged!" Dustin said as Lucas followed him.

———

Me and maven sat at a table together, no one else was there but us, El and mike were at another table.

"You okay?" I asked him, he shrugged, "I am fine." He answered.