𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺——————————————————

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺
——————————————————

"(Y/n), do you copy?" I didn't answer, whatever Mike wanted with those liars I definitely wasn't going to his house.

"(Y/n), come on, I know you're there!" Mike continued, "This is urgent. I'm serious."

"I'm not gonna stop until you answer." Mike said, I ignored him though, "(Y/n). (Y/n)! (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)... (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n)..." I groaned in annoyance and answered.

"Go away, mike." I said, becoming impatient by the moment, "I'm not in the mood. alright? over and out." I said as I was about to shut the supercomm off.

"No, not 'out'. I'm not messing around, okay? this is about will. over." I rolled my eyes with a sigh, "What about will?" I said.

"You mean about his funeral? over." I asked, "No, not his funeral. Screw his funeral!" Mike said, "What?" I replied.

"Just get over here stat. and bring Dustin and Lucas. over and out." Mike told me, then I heard static on the other end.

———

I had arrived at mikes house later that day, I sat on the floor as I looked at mike.

El was doing something with the supercomm, it looked like she was just messing around with it. I bet he probably didn't hear a thing and it was all just in his crazy head.

"We keep losing signal, but you heard it, right?" Mike asked us, "Yeah, I heard a baby." Lucas answered.

"What?" Mike replied, not thinking that would be Lucas answer, I agreed with Lucas.

"Mike, you obviously tapped into a baby monitor. It's probably the blackburns' next door." I stated, "uh, did that sound like a baby to you? That was Will!" Mike said.

"Mike..." Lucas trailed off, none of what Mike was saying added up at all, "Lucas, (Y/n), you don't understand. he spoke last night. words! he was singing that weird song he loves. Even El and twelve heard him!" Mike exclaimed.

"Oh, well, if the weirdos heard him, then I guess..." I said sarcastically, "Are you sure you're on the right channel?" Dustin asked.

"I don't think it's about that. I think somehow, she's channeling him." Mike said, I turned to him.

"Like...Like professor X." Dustin said, "Yeah." Mike replied.

I scoffed, "Are you actually believing this crap?" I asked Dustin.

"I don't know, I mean...Do you remember when will fell off his bike and broke his finger? He sounded a lot like that." Dustin told me, I sighed.