Chapter 2

You finished getting ready for the party, and snuck out of the house knowing your foster parents wouldn't actually let you go but not that they'd notice if you were gone for a couple hours anyway. You got on your motorcycle and left towards the party somewhat excited but also kinda nervous but that didn't stop you. 

You got to the party which was already full of people you pushed through the crowd eventually spotting JJ and John B by the keg. You walk up to them as John B nudges JJ to turn to look at you. "What's up boys?" you ask as John B hands you a drink which you eagerly take. "So where are the others?" you ask as Sarah walks up next to you, "Well there's one of you," you say smiling at her, she laughs as you hug, even if it's only been your first day with them you and Sarah had already gotten pretty close talking in between classes and at lunch. "Come on JJ they're starting beer pong let's go do it," Kiara says grabbing JJ's arm to pull him with her, "Come on Y/n let's see how good you are at this," JJ challenges. "Oh it's on," you say following them. Both you and JJ go against each other, people cheering for y'all, and in the end you win, shocking JJ. Sarah, John B, and Pope give you highfives you smile and then look at JJ with a proud look on your face, "Aww cheer up pretty boy, you might win next time but I doubt it," you say as he laughs, "I know I will I was just going easy on you." "Whatever helps you sleep at night," you say walking away to go get a drink. 

You go get another beer when you see another boy, who was so freaking hot you stared at him for a little bit as he made his way towards you. Once he approached you, you started drinking your beer, "You're new aren't you?" He says as you smirk, "I could be or might not be," you say shrugging. "Rafe Cameron," He says as you look at him before looking at Sarah who's a little farther away. "You're Sarah's brother?" you ask as he smiles, "So you are new here." "Whatever," you say slapping his arm jokingly. "Wanna shotgun a beer?" You ask as he nods as you both get ready and start. "Easy," you say barely beating him, you wipe your mouth and grab another one, and start to go find JJ and John B again. "I just let you win," he says as you laugh. "That's what everyone says but sure," you say walking back towards JJ. 

"So what are you doing here," you hear a low voice behind you as you stop walking towards the others and turn to look at the person who spoke. "What do you want?" You ask annoyed as the man grabs your hand a little too roughly. You quickly try to yank it away but the man's grip is too strong for you to get out of. "Uh please let me go," you say, trying your best not to sound scared or nervous. "Now, now pretty girl, why would I do that?" He said as you felt someone else's arms come around your waist, your breath hitched for a second before the person spoke, "Let her go," JJ said. You let out a sigh of relief as the man let go of your hand before you pushed JJ off you and went into full attack mode and started fighting the man to the ground. Once you got the man on the ground, you started punching him over and over again as you fought back tears, as Sarah and Pope yelled at you to stop, when JJ pulled you off him, you hugged JJ trying to calm down but also trying not to cry, he hugged you back and stayed there like that for a few minutes before all the others approached you. You let go of JJ and wiped your face before turning to the others, "Are you okay?" Sarah asks, as you fake a smile, "Yeah I'm fine just kinda got carried away I guess," you shrug lying which they seem to believe. You see Rafe in the distance watching you with a concerned look on his face which you try to ignore. "I think I'm going to call it a night before my parents find out i'm missing," you laugh trying to making it not awkward anymore. "See you tomorrow at school then," Pope says. "yep for sure," you say as Sarah hugs you and John B and JJ wave as you walk away. 

You get on your motorcycle and drive back to your house, ignoring what happened and the fact that you probably won't be at school tomorrow, which meant JJ and the others would be full of questions the next time you saw them. But then why was Rafe so concerned about what happened? And why did hugging JJ help so much? You thought as you snuck inside and got ready for bed, falling asleep thinking about how your first day was. 

Rafe or JJ? Which one?