fate

Chapter-2
Erica's pov
What will you do when people are humiliating you even you aren't on mistake. Oh god this sucks being bullied by someone who isn't worth it. Crap, everyone was taking glances of me but no one dare to stood for me.

''hey bitch get your ass up.''
"are you listening?"
I was on the floor. It supposed to be second day of my high school. I feel like I am a magnet for trouble.
"don't you wanna eat your lunch?''
I set daggers at her. "oh so you want to eat." I saw my lunch fell on me. She threw it on me. I was messed up. I was staring at the floor. Everyone was laughing at me. And the girl she stood in front of me grinning evilly.

Earlier today
It is the second day of my highschool I am really excited about this. I got ready for the day I wore a red crop top and blue skinny jeans and a pair of white sneakers. I quickly grabbed my things and reached the school. I headed up to the class room. The day went fast. I was in cafeteria for my lunch. I was picking up my food then suddenly someone patted on my back. I have a bad feeling about this.

a group of girls approached me.
"so here is newbie." I was staring at ground.
"so you are going to eat lunch." I nodded. She was smiling. Then she grabbed my food. And pushed me away as a result I fell on floor on my back. I straight my composure tried to sit. I don't see it coming.
''hey bitch get your ass up.''

"are you listening?"

I was on the floor. It supposed to be second day of my high school. I feel like I am a magnet for trouble.

"don't you wanna eat your lunch?''
I set daggers at her. "oh so you want to eat."

I saw my lunch fell on me. She threw it on me. I was messed up. I was staring at the floor. Everyone was laughing at me. And the girl she stood in front of me grinning evilly.

The girl whom I had with lunch yesterday eyeing me disappointedly.
I stood up blacking out and I threw my fist at her jaw. A pain throbbed in her jaw. Everyone was stunned by my actions. I was uncomfortable with it because I choose to stay low and I am alreading failing to doing this.

I was so lost in thoughts when someone threw fist at me. And I was again fall on the ground with nosebleed. And I again blackout. I was dizzy. I collapsed
Next time I was in school clinic. I was thanking god that no one will doubt me for my actions earlier today.

nurse asked, "how are you feeling?"
I said "I am okay."
Day was almost over. I was home now I went to my room and I took a shower because I was all messed up. I threw and some pyjamas and t shirt on. And I laid down on the bad. I was trying to relax, the more I was trying to relax the more I overthink. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I see who it was, an unknown number, I pick up the phone. Someone said. "hello" my eyes widen.

Jade's pov. -
The day was so boring. There is nothing I found interesting but something caught my eyes.
We were having a lunch. "so what are your plan tonight dude."
"Nothing" all I said.
"I was thinking about to do something like going pubs and clubs."
"no"
He looked at me with puppy eyes. "okay" I said.

"so I am going to pick you up by 8."
"hn."
I was wandering. After sometime I go to cafeteria again to pick up apple juice I was thrusty. And it is my favourite
And unexpected view came in front of my eyes. The nerd girl threw her fist at Serena. I was stunned. Looks like I found something interesting. I was enjoying the view. Serena was clenching her fist and threw it over to the nerdy girl. I was drinking juice.

Some people were cheering and were stunned by looking at this view. Nerdy girl collapsed on the floor. I feel bad for her I do not know why do people get into a fight when they do not know how to do it.
Principle came and everything was over I suppose. The rest of the day went fast. I headed to home. I lay down on my back. I took some nap.

Sometimes later, I feel my phone was buzzing. I pick up the phone.
"hello jade." My cousins voice. She lives overseas. I forgot that she was coming here.
" hey I am almost here. Where are you?" she shouted.
"I am coming"
I rushed to the airport and pick her up. She hugged me tightly I couldn't breathe.
"where were you idiot? I was waiting for an hour." She pouted.
"okay I forgot and I apologise" she looked angry.
"anyway I am throwing a party tonight at club 17? And you have to be there."
"Okay but I will bring Andrew with me"
''okay Before going there I want to go meet my old friend. She recently shifted here. It's her address drop me there. "and one more thing I will come by myself so don't wait for me."
"okay" all I said. I dropped her. And cancelled my plans with Ethan.
It's have been past 7pm. I should go ready. I took a nice shower and applied mint cologne. I pick up sweatshirt and jacket or jeans. They look okay on me. I reached to my car and drove off to the club.
Lights were blooming, it's too loud outside I am pretty sure. I shall not be able to hear for a week. I enter inside. People were pass out some bodies are dancing on the floor it is too crowded here. I was waiting for Olivia my cousin.
My phone buzzes in my pocket I went to the bathroom. I saw it was Andrew I pick up the phone.
"hey man where are you? I was at your house you weren't there."
"I forgot to tell you that I am with Olivia with club. Umm you should come here. I am texting you the address."

I came early here. I think I should take a drink. After waiting for long it is 8.45 now.
I was waiting and I saw my cousins at main gates they all came Sebastian, Cindy, tressa, Elian, Leo, jax. But no sign of Olivia though.
"hey man how are you doing?'' jax asked.
"fine"
"let's go we have our booking in VIP area. Olivia will be here in 5 minutes." Tressa said.

I nodded and walk to the VIP area.
"hey jade there are lot of sexy girls here. I should be passing out with one of them." Elian said. I rolled my eyes. "don't be rude I am just kidding." I glared at him and smile. "hey look that one is hot." They all laugh. "oh my god Olivia you look fuckin sexy." I greeted her. "thank you but there's someone who is hundred times sexy than me." We all saw at the main door. My eyes widen. She had perfect curvy body of the model and she was wearing red short dress and too much showing off her cleavage. And blonde colour and she is fucking beautiful and she looked familiar.

Hey guys please enjoy the story and give me some ideas how can I do it better in comment section. Ciao.