life is a witch

"Are you alright?" says the voice behind me. I turned back to see who the owner of the voice was. It is so familiar. As I turned, I was already close to that person. I felt the warmth of his body without getting touched.

"you shouldn't be here? Whom you are with?" he asked only questions, which I didn't want to answer. He gently touched my chin upward.

"I can ask you the same question, what are you doing here Jade?"

"as you can see I am holding vine, and roaming around because I was invited to this party." I rolled my eyes.

"you didn't answer my questions?" 

"as if it matters" I spoke rudely. "and you should mind your business if you wanna live"

"so much frustration?" he drank the vine while making the sarcastic joke.

"May I have my fiancé, Mr. Anderson"

Jade gave me a questioning look. He was asking me if that was true what he had heard, he was waiting for the confirmation, but I feel pain in him. Something I felt about him, those eyes are just different. He looked at me differently.

Gabriel gave me a look he will kill him if I didn't go there.

I hurried and left past him.

I didn't turn my back. Now, I can't see what he has been feeling.

Gabriel grabbed my hand and whispered "Wise choice" with a hint of sin.

We headed to the ballroom.

I saw him, my long-lost love.

"I know everything about you, if you ever get closed to them I will kill them both." He warned me. And the more I heard those words the more I get annoyed.

I again took a seat on the bar stool. This time I tasted every drink. I was drunk, so drunk.

"What a pretty lady, why are you alone" I looked at the old geezer. I was ready to swear at him. But I was so tired. My body gave in. I was sleeping on the bar counter out of all the places.

Someone woke me up.

He tried to stand me still but I can't stand. He lifts me in bridal style.

After that, I don't remember anything.

When I woke up I found myself in a luxurious suite. My head hurts. Someone had already changed me into PJs and an oversized T-shirt.

I saw on the left side there were pills and a water bottle. I took it. While I was drinking water. Gabriel came freshly showered. Damn, that body of his. My cheeks turned red I can't get my eyes off of him.

"enjoying the view princess"

"I am not, you are not that handsome." I laughed like a maniac.

He didn't say anything.

"Did something happen between us last night?" I asked him.

"Like what" he teases me.

"like I was drunk, and umm...if I did something stupid." I felt stupid to ask these questions.

"you were so drunk that, you were just one step away from getting kidnapped." That's something new to hear. 

"and between us"

"nothing special"

"like nothing then who changed my clothes." I blurted it out.

"of course, it was me" I turned red.

I didn't say anything afterward. I just want to go home.

"I want to go home"

"you can't, you could be in danger, not yet." He said.

"no I want to go home and I am going" I got up and run towards the door but it was locked. He grabbed my shoulder. And pushed me toward the door. His touch was hurting me.

"you don't get it to do you until I spank you"

I didn't believe my ear what I have heard.

"if you didn't want me to punish you just do as I say and stay in this fucking suite, though I'm just one step away from punishing you. You shouldn't push my buttons."

And he let go of me and left. Though I was crying all alone. No one will listen to me.

Jade

I wonder why she's with him, and he called her fiancé.

I dialed a number.

It rang

"get me more information on Gabriel Vincentti"

I entered the study room. My father was there.

"let's talk," he said.

I took a seat. "so is it clear that the girl is Antonio and Camilla's daughter?"

"yes, I will have the evidence."

"and find out why Vincetti is after her?" I nodded a NO.

"Keep a close eye on them. It may get worse" I nodded.

As I was a child I wondered why don't I have the normal childhood like all the kids. Me and my brother I both have gone through so much, my so-called father has given us only sufferings. And that was the reason why my brother left me.

Who would have lived this life just to take over your father's business and be a criminal? But I accepted this as my fate because this is the only way I can find out the murderer and the reason for my brother's murder.

I will avenge him no matter how dirty work I have to do.

Gabriel

"so who has been keeping an eye on me." I was in the bar.

"I don't do anything for free mr. vincentti." I give a hint to the guard and he kept the suitcase of money in front of Bella who is the stripper in the bar and my very loyal dog.

She gave me an envelope.

I opened it. I knew something was up.

I almost laughed.

Anderson is doing the same as I was expecting it means she's the girl they are after. This thought made me laugh maniacally

I hit the buttons on my phone.

"yes sir"

"the plan is going very well it's a success, Luca. Keep a close eye on her and don't let her go anywhere. She's a great asset to us."

"yes sir"

And I put it back.

"and Bella doesn't catch the eye of the people, leave for Italy as soon as possible."

I ordered her.