caring

Jade

What this girl did to me I can't see her cry. I only knew her name and know nothing about her. I can't see her at this stage. She was crying heavily in my arms, clutching tightly to my shirt.

I tucked her hair behind her ear. Caress her cheeks, they were red and her eyes were red and swollen. She still looks beautiful.

I steady her. She passed out, I pick up in bridal style. I shoved her in my car and took her to the hospital.
we entered there.

"where would be DR. Smith"

"do you have any appointment, sir?" The nurse asked. I gave her a deadly glare.

I pull out my gun. She quickly approaches the doctor.

"this way sir"

Erica was still in my arms.

I led down her to the hospital bed. The doctor took some time to treat her. I was waiting outside in the corridor.

He came out.
"how's she?"

"she's fine for now, she gave her some ribs broken. make sure she didn't do any activity and should rest for a week."

I simply nodded.

She woke up after some time. I took her home.

Erica

It's Saturday, I was reading a novel, a romance novel. Life is very colorful in those novels, you find your Prince charming, and he embraces you in his arms, being protective, but for me, it is just a myth. No one ever will come to save me, love is beautiful when you find the person you want to be with.

For me love is just a weakness, it snatches your source of happiness, to think about the person you love.... all day, daydreaming.

I was so lost in thoughts when my phone screen pop up. I didn't read the text.

Sometimes later, it starts vibrating.

I decided to pick it up.

"Hello! Why aren't you seeing my text?" Someone was speaking.

"What's the deal?" I asked.

"You got the gig," he said.

"The deal is for 10 Grands"

"Fine! Text me the address"

"I have already left you a message."

"Okay! Thanks, Elliot."

I haven't shown around at the school for a week again. My injuries were healed. I decided to go outside.
I changed into a loose sweater and baggy jeans. I brushed my hair, leaving them open. I applied some mascara and lip tint. I didn't need much makeup because I am effortlessly beautiful.

I put the same sneakers on, as I have only two pairs of them. I would buy a new one, after all, I haven't shopped in a while. My parents already left three days ago.

I locked the door, took a cab, and went to Starbucks. I reached there, I paid the cab driver. I entered Starbucks, I choose to sit in an unoccupied area, where I can be unnoticed by everyone, I call it a comfort zone.

I ordered a latte, I was reading the same novel after we collided, it is the best one I have ever read.

I found someone's burning gaze on me, I see through my peripheral vision. The person takes a fake cough. I set my eyes on the person.

None other than the monster himself.

"hi! Beautiful, enjoying your little me time." I ignored his comment. He stood up and came towards my table he occupied the empty chair.

"what are you doing here" I deadpanned.

"to meet my fiancé" I feel myself burning with rage.

"aren't you happy to see me?"

"Why would I?"

"I suggest you shouldn't run the smartmouth of yours, or I will teach you how to use that mouth of yours." I was getting angrier. But I ignored his snarky comment.

"I have lots of other things to do." And I stood and tried to leave but he caught my wrist and pushed me onto his lap. I was trying my hard to stand but he wouldn't let me.

"I don't like when people ignore me or try to disrespect me, I slit down their throats." he clutched tightly my throat, my breath was getting heavier all I need is air. all the people were seeing us.

He let go of me.

"remember you belong to me" his eyes darkened. he looks maniac when he said those words, just like psychopaths in the movies. I felt disgusted by his touch. my wrist has handprints of him on it turned red. soon they will turn into purple bruises.

I rushed and left the spot.

My eyes went blurred. I couldn't run away from that monster.