memories

"you sounds familiar to me"

i hear those words, i saw it coming.

"excuse me?" i reacted with disgust in my voice.

"i said you looking so familiar to me i had seen you somewhere?" he bluff. i caughed seriously this man had no sense.

"maybe in your dreams" i said like i did not care but it didn't convince him enough.

"so you and my cousin are bestfriends and you are here in california" he was looking in my eyes. "why did you shifted here and what you do?" he asked

"that's none of your buisness" all i said. somehow these questions are annoying me. i just wanna get of here.

"so much hate" he said teasingly. earlier in today's class he was silent and acting all rude i mean get the fuck out of here expression was giving me. mood swings maybe yeah this boy has mood swings problems so i just assumed. it would be much better if i stay away from him. i don't wanna involve in his shit.

i darkly chuckled. i get out of there in search of olivia but nowhere to be found. a message popped up in the screen of my phone "i will see you in the morning "

"jade will drop you off and don't worry about me ;)" jesus this girl, ending up having sex with a random person, and ditching her bestfriend for the night, "holy! shit you scared me" seeing none other than Mr. moody in front of me blocking my way.

"olivia told me to drop you off"

"you can inform people without scaring them you know" i said angrily.

"you can tell people i don't want to talk without giving them hating stares" he said.

"who were giving the hating stares?"

"the person who asked this question?" this boy has really bad mood swings.

"maybe you were hallucinating" i said bluntly.

"cut that shit if you wanna go home." he said i sigh in defeat.

we were out of the bar he went to parking lot pulling out a black car. it was shiny and luxurious. he drove my way and i shoved into his car without thinking.

the car ride was silent and the night was cold. he click on the button which i suppose a heater and gave me his jacket. i thanked him. sleep was consuming me i ended up sleeping in his car.
when we reached my home i said goodbyes to him.

i entered my home and realised he forgot his jacket. i keep it on couch and went for nice shower.pulled on some pj's and a helloo kitty white t-shirt i just wanna sleep i was too tired.

it was 2a.m when i woke up my head was pounding and i was thursty. i go downstairs and headed to kitchen opening the fridge and bringing out water. i drank water but there's some sound coming from outside like someone is there doing something, god knows what.

i checked outside but no one was there, i shut the door but there's white envelope on the floor. i reached it and opened,

found you

A wave of fear rushed through, no this can't be happening, is it a nightmare? I pinched myself. I didn't believe what I was seeing am I still drunk? No...

My hands were shaking I couldn't able to process what is happening, I was having a panic attack...i need to be alright because i'm not that person anymore who was weak.

i just wanted a day away from past, my past, which is darkest one i don't wanna loose myself and these all thoughts were making me insane.

i think jesus can't see me happy like a normal person live their life without troubles.

all these, past demons are chasing nowhere to go..where should i go..i couldn't bring myself to kill me, i have a family to look after and a sister whom i am here to search for.

i have to pull it together. I can't be weak. though, i know i am not a normal person like them.

I pull myself together, it was 3 am i calm down and was feeling light i decided to sleep.

In hope tomorrow will be the best.

Jade's pov. :-

It is already midnight, and dark outside. i can't see any single soul on the road.

I decided to walk because i haven't getting sleep or i am tired of having same nightmares.
my late brother his face always came into mind. i am hunted by that nightmare he always dies in my dreams, while he's already dead.

I was walking across the streets and stopped by a park, where me and my brother always came since, we were children. Every single thing in this place remind me of his.

he's everywhere and in my dreams too, i want to find out who killed my brother, why they killed my brother. i know it was more than a accident, he was going to be the successor of my father's business and yet i remained here. i am going to take that place and i am going to kill of them. i will give them a very painful death, they will begging me for death.

I was walking by a conveinient store. I grabbed the same chocolate as my brother used to like. and pay for it. a car pull up nearby, their was a man, in black suit. he was weird.

"i found her boss''

''yeah i will do as you say''

"sorry boss"

That sounds more creepy. i am sure who ever is her. she must be in very danger.
I shrugged it off.

i reached the graveyard and put that chocolate on my brother's grave.

I promise you brother, i will kill them all

i will take the revenge

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it sounds scary jade walked to the grave yard in the middle of the night.
he may be brave HAHAHA.

Now I may sound creepy;}