heat

We enter his house. It has modern architecture from exterior to interior, I was awestruck by this much royalty, maids, and butlers roaming everywhere.

"Follow me," he said.

I followed him. We go upstairs. There were beautiful portraits and paintings they looked very expensive to me. I saw a portrait in which a beautiful woman was sitting on a royal throne.

We got into a room which has king sized bed and grey walls. Everything was beautiful around the room.

"are you going to stand the whole day"

I moved from where I was standing.

"you sit there; I will be back in a minute"

I sat there. It was more than a minute, and I got up and was looking around the room. The room has no picture of jade. I was in front of a bookshelf, 'jade loves to read books' I thought.

I pick up a random book, I found something written in it. And a picture of a boy, it is a picture of jade. Behind this picture, '13 DECEMBER' was written. I suppose it must be the date when the picture was taken.

"you can't sit on a place Miss Erica?"

He came towards me. his eyes were looking at me dangerously like I am some kind of deer and he was a lion. I was backing up and I stumbled upon my leg, I bumped into the bookshelf, and jade caged me with both of his arms at my side.

"umm... I was just looking around; I didn't know you would be mad" I startled.

"don't do that again"

I was looking into his gray orbs; he was looking at me too. There was something in his eyes, that I can't able to read. He was looking at my lips and moved closure to my lips, I was unable to process what was going on, I was lost in his eyes. And he touched my hand sliding his fingers against my hand and grabbed the book. I was caught up in breath. And he moved away. Oh god! I needed some breath.

"umm...bathroom"

"There," he pointed at the bathroom.

I walked faster and entered the bathroom and closed the door behind and I took some air. I should have avoided him as much as I can, It wouldn't go well. I washed my face. My hand was trembling. I took 10 minutes to calm myself and then I went back to the room.

We did our project. And it ended, well for me.

I wanted to leave.

When I was up and about to leave a woman entered the room. She is beautiful like a model she was wearing a floral long slit outfit and a diamond ring. I noticed it was the same woman from the portrait.

"oh my my! What a lovely lady doing in here?" I think she is talking about me.

"she's my classmate mom"

"nice to meet you, ma'am, my name is Erica"

"what a lovely name"

"thank you" I shook my head.

"Why don't you stay here for a while, it's not like jade always brought girls"

"Mom," he said looking at his mom in disbelief.

"son, your dad wants to talk, he's in the library," she said.

He went to the library and it is just her mom and me in the room.

"I am pleased to meet you, my son never brought any girl before into this house."

"It's not like that Miss Anderson...he. And I got a project so we end up like this"

Her mom was a little disappointed.

"my son wasn't always like this...anyway we will catch up later, I have some emergency work to do...I am sure Erica we will meet again and do a lot of girl's talk" her mom said while giving a warm smile at me. His mom is truly an angel. She has such an angelic smile, I felt overwhelmed by her words.

My lips curved up slightly.

I decided to leave, I was heading downstairs. I hear something strange... I moved closer to that voice. There was a room I turned the door knob but it was locked.

"Why don't you keep your hand to yourself? You didn't get what I said earlier" It is jade's voice I turned around. Why is he mad at me? I was looking at him like deer caught in headlights.

"exit is this way, not that one," he said growling.

I headed to the exit. And left. This man has a brain problem such a psycho he is. So rude and arrogant.

"you think loudly" I didn't know he was following me behind.

"none of your business Mr. jade," I said venomously with a bitter smile.

"Still feisty" he smirked.

He was teasing me and I was getting more and more angry.

"fuck you," I said.

And I left the mansion. This boy seriously has some mental issues one time he is cold and the other seconds he teases me, Jesus.