reflection

It wouldn't be a sad ending if you stayed.

JADE

The phone was ringing. I pick up.
"Hello!"

"hey jade are you free"

"NOPE"

"come on man, I miss my best friend wouldn't you be hanging with me just for the day."

"okay fine"

"text me the address"

I took my car keys and headed outside. The sky was cloudy, it looks like rain though. I drove away to the mall.
I reached there. 

I saw Andrew is waiting for me in the parking area.

We entered together in the shopping area.

"let's go to that shop my sister asked if I can bring something for her" I nod in agreement.

Then I saw a very familiar person THE NERD with a man and shopping bags. She seemed to be scared as she walked by. She noticed my presence her mouth wide in shock and horror.

"come on princess, I don't have the whole day." I feel irritated by his behavior it's like blood rushes through my veins. She pretended and ignored me like I doesn't exist to her. this pained me.

I came to my senses. Why I am feeling like this for her, I never gave goddamn shit about anyone. But every time I see her I lose my senses. I wonder why. JADE...JAAAADDEE

Andrew screams near me.

"I am listening dobe."

GABRIEL

"I don't give a shit about that, I care about my millions. If you can't do this job, just die." He groaned out in anger.

When she entered in a red gown. His eyes were irked. He stares at her with desire in his eyes.

He nodded as a yes.

"this one too."

He came close to her "If you weren't in the school and if it weren't for my words I would have taken you right now." With an evil smirk on his face.

ERICA

It's tonight the day I would attend the party with a monster.

"he's here," my mom said with a slight sadness in her voice.

"you should go ready."

I noticed someone at the door. The hazelnut chocolate hair, the longer eyelashes, the tanning skin, with skin tight peach colored two-piece dress, a very beautiful girl. She's short but she looks like Ariana Grande. There was a bag in her hands. "hey I am pixie, nice to meet you." 

"nice to meet you, but...."

"Oh, I forget to tell you, I am your stylist."

"uhh! Okay."

She set up the table and did curl my hair with a curling iron. She painted my nail vine red. She ties my hair up with bobby pins.

She gives me brown smoky eyes and mascara. She painted my lips dark red. And applied blush on my cheeks. I put myself In that dress, I saw a completely different person. I was looking for the most beautiful ever in my whole life.

She helps me by pulling me into red heels. A knock was on the door.

Gabriel came in. he was staring at me and his eyes went dark. The more I see in his eyes. The more desire I see In him which makes me sick.

There's a box in his hand a jewelry box. He opened it I saw a diamond necklace, which was meant for my neck only tonight. He put that necklace around my neck. It was completing the look.
"put on the earrings" I did the same.

"let's go" he took my hand in his.

I gave my mom a sad smile. He helped me to get in the car. And drove off.

"just put some smile on that beautiful face of yours." He giving me orders like I am some kind of puppet of his, I am following those orders because I don't want to be harassed by this pervert and this manwhore again.

We reached the party. I get out of the car. He gave me a look to take his hand as a perfect fiancé. I did the same. I smiled at all the people, but the men are here all with creepy and desired eyes as I just walked by.

"don't smile at any men beside me." I washed off the smile.

On the inner side, I am crying dying to get out of here.

"Hello! Gabriel my dear son"

"Hello, Mr. Fernandez" he greets with this scary man. There was a scary-looking scar on his left eye.

"you don't have to be formal, you are like my son. Who is this beautiful lady with you."

"she's my fiancé, Miss Erica Dalton."

"a Dalton huh? nice to meet you" he took my hand to gently kiss my hand but Gabriel interwinned his hand with mine.

"we will talk later Jasper."

And he drags me with him. "don't get friendly and don't talk to anyone here, these people are all dangerous." He whispered.

"not more than you" I smirked.

He squeezed my wrist. "may I show you how dangerous I can be." He smirked evilly.

I was quiet I know if I run my mouth, I will get hurt only.

"now now sit here and look pretty and smile like a perfect wife."

He left. I was sitting on a bar stool. I took the red champagne.

I was observing people they all are filthy rich criminals with blood on their hands.

"you must be Gabriel's fiancé," a lady in her early twenties asked and took a seat near me.

"And you must be?" I asked.

"that doesn't matter now," she said with sadness but concealed it quickly.

"I see why he wants you."

"excuse me?" I raised my brow.

"you are pretty, you will be his next whore, and after he will tired of you and will throw you in the trash box."

The anger took over me, I poured a glass of champagne on her.
everyone was looking in awe. Especially my so-called fiancé, but the look on his face gave me satisfaction.

"you bitch" I slapped her face. I don't wanna go this far but this motherfuckers kept testing me now I am the worst. She threw the glass at me, but someone came and rescued me. When I opened my eyes, I saw the person whom I don't wanna see, my eyes widens in shock.

"Are you okay" I nodded.

Am I living in reality or it's just a nightmare of mine? I touched his face. He was real.

"what are you doing in here?" I whispered.

"you should run they will kill you."

"Relax, nobody can lay a hand on me."

I was reminded by my subconscious mind, that the whole drama is seen by the devil. If I didn't push him away, he will kill him.

I push him away and I left. Now I was standing on the balcony, trying to process what just had happened.  

just got over my exams...now I am finally free and this feels great, I can keep going now with this book. >_<

picture- Pinterest