history project (rui kamishiro)

rui kamishiro

PROJECT, an individual or collaborative enterprise that is carefully planned to achieve a particular aim.

being the only germaphobe in school was very hard. you found everyone around you disgusting, the countless amount of germs around them made you shiver in fear. although sometimes you never interacted with anyone in school and would only do so when doing group projects or any class activities that needed teamwork, since you were forced too but you talked a lot to yourself in your mind. though you were pretty relieved after a year in kamiyama high, no one really cared about you or talked behind you back even though you were a very different from a normal school girl.

you sighed when you heard your alarm ringing loudly beside you. another school day, another day having to suffer with disgusting germs. you stood up and walked into your bathroom and the first thing you did was to wash your hands. washing your hands was the first thing you would do in the morning or if you didn't feel like walking to the bathroom you would apply hand sanitizer.

once you finished your daily routine, you went downstairs to the dinning table and sat down to eat. luckily your parents always kept everything cleaned after knowing that you had developed germaphobia so whatever you touched would definitely be cleaned.

once you finished eating breakfast, you poked your mother's back. she turned around to face you and nodded knowing that you were gonna go out for school.

once you reached school you immediately went to class to avoid any contact with anyone. while walking to your classroom, you spotted two boys, rui and tsukasa doing some random things and you laughed at their silliness. once you reached your class you took out your disinfectant wipes and starting wiping your seat and table. you sighed, looking at the clock. you didn't know if you wanted the time to go faster or slower. if it goes faster then your classmates will start flooding into the class but if time were to go slower then you would have to stay in the school longer.

time finally passed and it was finally time for your first lesson. lessons went as per normal with the teacher lecturing us and students fooling around or taking notes.

the bell rung indicating it was lunch time. you cheered internally as everyone started exiting the classroom. you took out your cleaning spray and started spraying the air with it. after that, you took out your bento that your mother made for you earlier in the morning. you don't go down to the cafeteria unless you needed something from there as you couldn't stand the amount of germs that was coming out from people's mouth as they talked and ate. you happily ate your bento while watching some videos on your phone.

lunch had finally ended and you made sure to spray cleansing liquids before the rest of your classmates enter the classroom.

your classmates started storming into the classroom and class had finally started.