a pianist and a street dancer's love story part 2 (toya aoyagi)

toya aoyagi

PIANIST, a person who plays the piano, especially professionally.

STREET DANCER, an informal style of dancing with energetic movements, that was developed outside in the street or in nightclubs.

someone who plays a classical instrument
someone who dances in live houses

once you reached home you shut the main door to your house and leaned against it. "damn should i really have said that to him?" you asked. "what if he tells other people about it?" you asked yourself again and you felt more embarrassed. well too late y/n someone already knows.

you walked to your room while toya filled your thoughts and met your mother along the way. "oh y/n your back, so how was it?" you snapped out of your thoughts and immediately went to rant about how you felt as you watched the group perform just now. your mum was happy to see you all excited.

"alright mum i need to go shower no-" you got cut off when you suddenly remembered about the aoyagi family. "oh yeah, mum do you know wait no you should know about the aoyagi family right?" you asked. "of course i do, why do you ask?" "well surprisingly, one of an's teammates is the youngest son of the aoyagi family! even i was surprised when he told me his last name." "now that i think about it, i remembered hearing from (toya's dad name cause i do not know anything) that his son rebelled against him to pursue some other music, who knew he'd pursue street music." "oh? rebelled?" you asked, probably that's why he didn't want to tell you the reason why he stopped classical music. "i don't know the full reason behind it and i also don't want to pry into others business so that's all i know about the youngest son, although i do know more about the other two older sons of the aoyagi family." your mum asked. "nah im not interested in them." you said as your hands did a fanning action. "then goodnight then mum!" you said as you walked back, your mother wishing you sweet dreams and walked off too.

you closed the door to your room and heard your phone buzzed.

__________________________________

an: YOOOO WHAT

you: what

an: TOYA AKSED FOR YOJR PHONE NUMBER??

an: DO J FIVE IT TK G KN?

you: type properly

an: DO I GIVE IR TO HKM?

you: whatever i understand and uhh

you: why though?

an: HE SAID THAT HE WANTED TO TALKED TO TOU MORE ABOUT STUFF

an: WHAT LIND OF STUFF?? AND HE SAID YOU GUYS MET WHIKE TOU WERE WALKINF BACK? AND U CAKLED HIS SKILE CUTE??

you: oh shit

you: please forget that last sentence i beg u idk what my mind was thinking when i said that

an: ain't no way i forgetting that