a hospital visit (tsukasa tenma)

tsukasa tenma

trigger warnings: blood, car accidents, violence, death, emotional

please do not continue if you are not able to withstand the stated trigger warnings!

characters are aged up in this story!

VISIT, go to see and spend time with (someone) socially.

that one night left tsukasa alone for who knows how long

...

2 years ago

it was a rainy day, a perfect weather to dine in your favourite restaurant, you've always loved dining in restaurants during rainy days so tsukasa asked you out for today. he knows how much you loved going to your favourite restaurant rainy days.

you applied your makeup to impress tsukasa. you made sure you did everything perfectly and went to your closet to pick an outfit to wear out for this date. since it was raining it would be best to wear clothings with long sleeves and leggings, if not bring a coat out and something a little more formal since you would be eating at a restaurant. you thought for a moment before coming to a decision. you took out a black shirt, jeans, a vintage brown coat and took out a pair of black boots for you to wear later when you go out.

once you were ready, you sat at your living room couch and waiting for tsukasa to arrive to your apartment.

__________________________________

you: are you arriving soon?

tsukasa: yes just a wait for awhile more the rain is getting heavier

you: be careful alright

tsukasa: yes ma'am!

__________________________________
the rain indeed was getting heavier. you wanted to change your mind to maybe just stay home and watch some netflix with tsukasa. that would be a much better plan though you still wanted to go out.

the doorbell rung indicating tsukasa had arrived. you walked over to the door and saw tsukasa standing straight and proud with a big grin on his face. "hey y/n!" he said. "hey tsukasa, i think its better to stay at home, the rain seems to really really heavy today and you're pretty soaked from the rain." you said pointing at his clothes. "its fine! im totally okay! plus you do like going out when its raining" he said. "yeah but not when the rain is pouring heavily and nonstop." you said, you still wanted to go out though but tsukasa was drenched from head to toe. "alright how about i change my clothes?" tsukasa suggested. you did have some clothes in your house that tsukasa brought over in case he wanted to stay over.

"fine..." you said excited that the problem was solved but something just didn't feel right about today...

"alright! how about this fit!" he said happily and proud. he did look very stunning in his current clothing, formal yet elegant. "yes it's perfect for today's occasion. let's go now!" you said excitedly while pulling tsukasa to the door. "hold on there! we have to lock the door." tsukasa reminded. "of course i know that dummy." you told tsukasa while laughing.