kheer❤️

The scene was continuously flashing infront of her eyes .... She immediately curses herself

But she can't control... She wanted his bruises to not hurt ... Him ... So she kisses his hand ...  Her heart wanted her to do this ...but now she is shying ...

Her cheeks turned red ... She don't know how to face him ... What will be his reaction ...

Peeps outside to see him sleeping on the bed ... Holding one pillow in his hands and another ... Under his leg ...

Sleeping adorably ... She just adores him ... Standing there.. 

The way he sleeps with that innocence just takes her heart ...

His hairs were disturbing her view making her irritated so she made her way towards him ...

Removes his hairs gently from his head ... She leans in and kisses his forehead gently. .. a subtle smile covers his face making her heart skip a beat with the thought that he can feel her presence even in his sleep ...

Her body started to pain ... As all the day it was not easy for her to carry that heavy jewelleries and lehenga ...

Her neck is all red because of rashes ... It's paining ...

Not knowing what to do ... There was no space on the bed and she don't want to wake him ... Slowly peeps out of the room and goes in the room where she lived previously took a blanket ...

Goes in the room and laid down on the couch covering herself switches off the lights. ....

His face feature were looking more handsome in moon light ...

She don't know when ... She sleeps adoring him .... Because the last two days were actually hectic for both of them. ....

.................................

Nhi ... Nhi ... Pls ... No ... Mat ... Mat maro ... Pls ... Pls don't .. mumma .. mumma ... Tayi ... Sinthi tayi ...

Mat ... Maro pls ... Pls ... Nhi ... Nahi ... Pls ..  mat band karo mujhe ... Mujhe ... Mujhe andhere se dar ... Nahi ... Mujhe dar lagta hai ... Mat karo mujhe band ... Main ... Main nhi karungi pareshan pls ... Nahi ... 

She sweats profusely... While crying ....

He wakes up with noises... And was shocked seeing her ... Crying in her sleep ...

He switches on the lights and goes towards her ...

He sits down on his knees near her ... And taps on her forehead ....

Sid :

Naaz ... Shhh baby ... Main hu yaha ... Shhh .... Koi nhi band kar raha tumhe baby ....

Said hurriedly trying to calm her down ...

At this time there's not even one thought that is she pretending ... Because whenever it comes to her health ... No matter what he is going through... She is important

He wipes her sweat and taps her forehead to make her sleep...

He sees her sleeping uncomfortably on the small couch .. though she has very small frame but ... Still ...i

Lifts her up in his arms ... Her arms naturally wrapped around his neck ...

He made her lay down on the bed ... Caresses her hairs ... A soft smile appeared on his face seeing her sleeping ...

Their first night ... It would be so special if everything was fine ... If she didn't betrayed him ...

Life would be so beautiful... If she would have had the same affection towards him like he had ...