taking her stand ❤️

They stayed their two more days knowing each other more opening to each other spending beautiful time ...

She felt these four days as a blessing ... They were so beautiful for her and for him to

With her every place seems so special to spend ... Every moment is so special with her ..

He thinks how his life was so useless without her there was nothing .. only work and arrogance nothing except that ...

But how changed he is ... For her

Is he in love with her ? ...

If being protective about her is love them yes ..

Spending moment with her is love them yes...

If he wants to make her happy then yes ...

Everything is so special about her ... He wants to know her ... To love her .. and he will ...

He looks at her just lovingly while driving as she was sitting in the car looking outside ...

He is just behaving like a crazy teenage lover for his women

Chuckles on his own thoughts ...

As he reached home and greets everyone ... And as usual Rita maa and all the girls started gossiping

After freshen up he too got indulged in office work with kushal but his eyes were constantly on her ..

Looking at how keenly she is listening to deep and fiza's continues blabbering

She is a good listener and a speaker too but only he knows that ...

He giggles on his own when he remembered that night she was drunk ... Didn't realised that kushal was noticing him from long back cupping his face ...

Bhai ... Pagal wagal toh nhi ho gye ho na ? ...

Apne aap main hi has rahe ho ... Hame bhi bata do na ... Zara hum bhi has lein ... He looked teasingly ...

Kaam ki taraf toh waise bhi apka dhyan nhi hai huhh phir mujhse kyu mehnat karwa rahe ho ... He pouts

Main bhi nhi karra ... Main bhi apni girlfriend se baat karra hu ...

Tuu ... Teri girlfriend hat ... Shakal dekhi hai ? ... Jokes teasingly ...

Haan dekhi toh hai bohot sunder hai ...

Haan bilkul baby doll jaisi ... Said sarcastically

He frowns ... He lied about his girlfriend to drag his attention but how his brother too smart and sure of him having no girlfriend

Sala akele hi marunga main toh ... Murmurs ...

Main aisa hone dunga kya ... Whispered sidharth winking at him ...

Par abhi kaam kar ...he smacks his head ... Making him pout ...

He again gets indulged in his work ...

When suddenly Rita maa spoke

Suno suno ... Kal bua ji aa rahi hai ...

Haainnnn .... Said kushal and deep in union making a face ...

Wo kyu aa rahi hai yaarrrr ... Both said again in union ...

Bade nalayak ho dono sache aise bolte hai ... Rita maa scoffs making both of them frown and look at eachother ...

Sana looked confused at their reaction where as he was still lost in working ...

Bacha ... Kal na ... Sidharth ki bua ji aa rahi hai ... Wo na thode strict hai ...