romance ❤️

Nhi ... Mat maro ... Haan ke nhi kiya maine ... Galti se tooota ... Mat maro pls ..

Sorry ... Maine Jaan ke nhi kiya ... She sobs ... Lag rahi hai

Her body shakes as she was murmuring all this ...

Making him wake up ...

She was sweating profusely ... In his arms ... While her body was shivering ...

He holds her more tightly in his arms ...

Keeping his chin on her head ... His kissed her head many times ... Rubbing her back

shhhhhh babyy ...

Shh naaz ... No one's gonna hurt you baby ... Pls shhh ...

Naaz ... Shhh .... Because of alcohol's effect she again falls in deep slumber ...

He holds her protectively in his arms ...

His eyes held concern ...

Kept his hand on her waist and one on her head ...

She too keeps her hand on his torso ... Nuzzling her face in the crook of his neck ... His body filled with Goosebumps

Ad the weird sensations arises in him ...

Keeping his desires aside ... He keeps looking at her ...

The way she pouts in her sleep then smiles a little

Has his whole heart ... She owns his heart and he knows that really well ...

He can't help his desires but keeps looking at her ... Till the morning

Yesterday when he got to know that she has insomnia

He searched about its symptoms

And it showed that ... A person gets insomnia because of his haunting past ... Plus he or she is scared ...as there past experiences comes as a dream .. which makes them sleepless ... Sleeping pills can be used but over usage of sleeping pills is not good for a person's health ... Plus it can lead the person to death ...

The only thought which scared was too loose her ... Though his mind still has that insecurities... But still ... keeping them aside her health is important

The sun arises and he was still adoring her ...as the temperature of the ac was high ... Her body was shivering slightly

He lower down the temperature of ac and covers both of them with duvet ...

She squints her eyes ... Then opens it ...

He was still lost looking at her ... She opened her eyes there eyes met ...

For a second she felt amazing. ... Him holding her felt so right ... His eyes hold nothing but love the feeling which she ever wanted ...

His lips curled up in a smile as he was so lost looking in hr eyes ...

She felt her body on fire feeling him ...

Her cheeks turned into deep shade of red but still she didn't broke the eye contact because she didn't wanted that feeling of love for her to go from his eyes ....

Didn't realised that there faces were inches apart ... They can feel there breaths mingled but still didn't budged to keep there eyes off each other

The temperature of the room was slightly getting hotter ...