special ❤️

He was surprised at his cute little munchkin who can be so bold some times ...

He kissed her head smiling ...

The next morning ... He was the first one to wake up ...

He thought to make something for both of them ... But he actually don't know how to cook ... Smacked his own head on being so clueless for cooking ... He only goes into the kitchen to take water ...

He steps into the kitchen absolutely clueless about everything

There was no servant in the house as it was closed from the last some months but it was clean ...

He thought of checking some recipes for breakfast ...

Thought to make something easy not that complicated ...

Decided to make omlette with chopped fruits ... And a cup of tea

After seeing the recipe of omlette ... He takes onion and tomato

Trying to chop the onion ... But his eyes welled up ... As the onion was bitter ... His eyes burned ...

He moves back ... And stumbled on something ... Taking the support of the slab he stand straight

After washing his eyes ... He smacks his head ...

Kitchen already looks so messy ...

Again get to his work ... After alot of time ... He prepared one omlette ... And a cup of tea with come chopped fruits

His hand was burned and full of cuts ...

He keeps everything in the tray perfectly smiling brightly ... He takes the tray ... Leaving the messy kitchen behind carelessly ...

With the sound of him entering in the room ... She woked up ... Smiling at him ... Her eyes were still not open fully as he yawns ...

He keeps the tray on the side table ... And kissed her head ... Wishing her

Good morning ❤️

She smiled cheekily taking his breath away ...

Ye kya hai ... She whispered excitedly .. to which he smiles ...

Tumhara breakfast baby ... He keeps the tray infront of her ... Her gaze travels on his bruised hands ...

Sidharth... Ye ... Aapne kyu ki cooking mujhe bata dete na ... Mujhe utha dete ... Her eyes welled up ...

He hissed as she caresses his palm .. 

Sorry sorry ... she flinches ...

I just wanted to make you feel special meri naazo ... He smiles ...

Mujhe special feel karane ke liye ... Aapka mere saath hona hi kaafi hai sidharth... Aapka mere saath hona is like a dream of mine completing ...

Apne aap ko hurt mat lijiye meri wajah se ... I can't see you in pain ... His heart wrenched seeing her tearful eyes ...

He definitely didn't wanted to make her cry ...

Yaar naaz toh mat Na ... Acha sorry ...

Aap kyu sorry mang rahe ho ... She asked cutely rubbing her nose still holding onto his palm ...

Tum ro rahi ho meri wajah se issi liye ... He pouted ...

Areyyy ... Nhi ... Aap na ... Bilkul ... Gadhe ho ... Gadhi mujhe bulate gadho Wale kaam aapke hai ... She smacks her head whisperimg cutely ... More to herself ... Looks up seeing him giggling at her ... Her heart flutters at how beautifully he smiles