feelings❤️

He sat there in his room .... The blankness in his eyes can scare the shit out of anyone ...

When he suddenly started singing ... A song all of a sudden ... his mind strucked to a song ... The song which used to be his favourite

He never told anyone ... But ...from the childhood he too wanted to sing .... One more quality which matched with her ...that is why when got to know that she sings ...

He persuaded her to do that ... Because he didn't wanted one more person to leave what they love just like her ...

The song ..  which used to be his favourite is now the reality of his life

Just the one para ...that always hurted him somewhere gard in his heart ... Is now the reality of his life how heart wrenching it is ...

Door tu hai ya hum ho gaye ? ...

He whispered not singing ... But asking himself ....as if trying to find the answers that was he away or she is ....Fromm him ...

Faaslein the ya ab ho gaye ? ..

Har waqt toh faaslein nhi the ... Tum mere kitni karib thi ... Par maine apni wajah se tumhe kho diya naaz ...

Tumhe kho ...

Jaane kyu ye rishte jo the khatam ho Gaye ?

Kya Teri meri baatein ab main Karu
Kyu aankhein bewajah hi bharu

Jaane kyu ye rishte jo the khatam hogye ? ...

The lines are even painful to listen and nor it become the reality of his life it brutally broke his heart as again the trauma was hitting him ...

The past four years ... The hell of his life ....where the witnessed the actual loneliness... Is it easy being left alone ? .... Hus heart broke witnessing his own condition... What he was and what he become ...

He is so vulnerable

Ye kaisi mohobbat hai ...

Jahan mohobbat ka davedar kabil e aitbaar hi nhi ... Toh phir kaisi mohobbat hai ye ...? ... Kaisi ibadat hai ye kaisa intzaar hai ye ? ...

Kehne ko toh hum dono ek dusre se kitni mohobbat karte hai ..  par bina bharose ke mohobbat bhi toh khaak hi hai ...

Jahan bharosa nhi waha Shaq ki sidhi chadte insaan ko der nhi lagti ...

His mind gave him the reality check ...

No one understood him ...is he that complicated? ... He wondered ...

Shadra noon todi na ve
Modi na ve mukh metho

Ankhiyan nu rona bada pena

Kinni vaari kinni vaari
keha ve main

Tere bina kalle nhio rehna
Maan ja tu Kari na shudaiyan jeha haal ve

Zindagi haseen hai je tu mere naal ve
Jeena tere naal marna vi tere naal ve

Naazz ... Itna bhi bura nhi na main ? ... Ya shayad yahi deserve karta hu ... Tumhare dil todne ki saza itni bhayanak bhi ho sakti hai mujhe pata nhi tha ...

Pehle tumhara chorh kar jana ... Phir tumhara mujhe bhool jana ... Phir tumhara mujhse nafrat karna ... Or ajj ... Apne trust kho dena ...

Shayad yahi deserve karta hu kyuki Maine bhi yahi kiya tumhare sath ...