letter ?

Rita maa has gone to meet her friend as she was ill ... Sana was alone in the house ... And she was upset because she was missing her parents

She took her phone and walks here and there ... She looked here and there ... In her room ... She found the frame ... Which was kept on the side table ... It was his picture

She walks towards it sitting down ... On the corner of the bed she took his picture ...

And caresses it ...

Hmm miss kar rhi hu aapko ... In dono ... Aapke aas pass rehne ki ... Apke ehsaas ki aadat hogyi hai ...

Isiliye ab itni der se aapko dekha nhi toh pata nhi kyu man bhi nahi lag raha mera ... Maa bhi nhi hai ... Pata hai sidharth ... Ajj maa or papa mujhe is duniya main bilkul akela chorh kar chale gye ... Kabhi kabhi toh lan main ye khyal bhi aata tha ...

Ke agar chorh kar hi jaana tha mujhe toh phir apne pass laye ho kyu ... Main toh bohot khush thi na apni tayi ke pass ...

Par phir ye bhi lagta hai ki unhe kaise pata hoga ... Ke wo mujhe chorh kar chale jayenge ... Ek aisi aurat ke pass jisne ...

Jisne ... Mere maa baap ki maut ka zimmedar bhi mujhe thehraya ...

Mujhe manhoos kaha ... Jab maa papa ka accident hua tha ... Tab ... Tab dadi ye bhi kehti thi ... Ke jab se main is Ghar main aayi hu kuch acha nahi ho raha ... Meri ... Meri manhoosiyat ki wajah se ... Unhone apne bete or Bahu ko kho diya ...

She broke down into sobs ... All this is difficult for her to even forget ...

Her whole childhood is just liked that ...

She was blamed for everything happened with every member of this house ...

.................

He got free from his meeting and no other meetings were scheduled for him ...

So he decided to go home

From the morning he is feeling a restless as if something's going to happen and he too didn't have seen her from the morning

In the past seven days ... Being near her ... Has been his habit now to look at her ... To look after everything her every moment

The way she smiles the way she blushes ...

But he doesn't like to see the blank ness in her eyes he want the glow ... The spark of happiness in her eyes ...

He gets into his car ... He was on the way towards his home when he saw a bouquet of roses ... A sudden urge to buy them arises in him ... As he parked his car and goes to a small shop of roses maintained by aunt Marie ... The shop was small yet it has the most elegant fragrance of roses ...

There were varieties of flowers ... And roses .. but he was attracted to the red roses ... He had seen ...