satvik's Rainbow

He was immensely hurt ... Looked down with tearful eyes ...

She left

She left ... Anger overpowers him as he punches the nearby wall hard ....

His knuckles started to bleed but he didn't care ... His inner pain and heart break overpowers him ...

He left his room in anger ...

.....................

She was in the store room of her house that black store room ... With so much bad memories in that room ... But still it felt familier to her heart as when her dadi used to lock he in the black store room she used to sit here ... Blank with herself...

She was very small when she realised that ...

She had no good memory from her childhood... Which she can cherish her life long ...

She was crying remembering his words that broke her heart ...

What did she did now ... He was so harsh on her ...

Today morning he was fine and so sweet towards her ... The way he wrapped his hand around her waist rightfully ...

The way he pulled her body closer to his ... To make sleep ...

Last night when she was getting a little restless he was the one to make her calm ... Then how in some moments he can change ...

He brutually broke her heart....

Maine Aisa kuch bhi nhi kiya sidharth She whispered between her high breath and loud sobs ...

Aapke alawa na maine kabhi kisi ko dekha hai ... Or na hi kisi or ke baare main socha hai ... Phir aap soch bhi kaise sakta aisa mere baare main ... She cried

Kal the yahi kyu ab nhi
Tum or main saath dono

Kya itna kamzor tha aapka bharosa mujhpar jo ek jhooti chitthi se bikhar gya. ...

How can you just blame me sidharth for the thing which can't think of doing that ...

Kya mil gyi ...
Tumko Khushi

Ho ke juda ye toh bolo 💔

Jab bharosa hi nhi karte toh phir kyu aise behave karte hai jaise main bohot zaroori hu aapke liye ?....

Kabhi kabhi lagta hai ... Jaise aap mil gye mujhe ... Mujhe lagta hai jaise aap bhi mujhse pyaar karte hai ...

Par nhi sidharth 💔

Pyaar toh bohot door ki baat hai ... Aap toh mujhpar ... Bharosa bhi nhi karte ...

Nhi karte sidharth... Her cries were getting louder .... Her heart thumped against her chest ... Her eyes were blood red ...