Chapter Seven -Class 3B-

Lilith's P.O.V.

It had been a week since I had first met Elijah. We texted every so often about random things, such as what we liked or the things that our friends did.

Elijah had met my friends a few days ago, and Kokoa had been shooting questions left and right at him. I had yet to officially meet Elijah's friends, but I had other things to worry about right now.

I was currently walking over to 3B's homeroom. I had told Kokoa and Hayate to go on ahead to our homeroom without me. They had given me looks but let me go.

I reached 3B's classroom doorway and peeked in to see that most of the students had arrived. I quickly scanned the room and saw that Elijah was already seated and was talking to who I believed to be Rowan.

"Elijah," I called, and his head whipped up, and he spotted me. He gave me a confused smile but smiled all the same. Then, as I entered the room nervously, I felt the others look at me with interest.

"Hey, Lilith, what's up?" Elijah asked, and I glanced at Rowan cautiously.

"I was wondering, did you wanna have lunch together?" I asked him.

Elijah grinned at me.

"Sure!" he told me, and I smiled with relief.

"Any specific reason why?" he asked.

I shifted my weight back and forth on my feet.

"Um... I have something I wanna tell you..." I told him, fiddling with my fingers.

Elijah seemed to understand what I was getting at, and he nodded.

"Okay, well I guess I'll see you at lunch. You should probably get going before you're late," Elijah said as he checked the time on his phone.

I did the same, and my eyes widened.

"Ah, yes, you're right," I said as I walked quickly over to the door. I paused at the doorway and gave Elijah a shy smile.

"See you at lunch. "Bye-bye," I told him and darted out of the room as I rushed to my homeroom. I heard a commotion from behind me, and I knew it was Elijah's friends asking him questions again.

Maybe after I told Elijah about Ai, I'd go and officially meet his friends.

~ ~ ~

I nervously waited at a secluded table in the cafeteria, having told Elijah where to find me. I told Hayate and Kokoa that I would meet up with them later after telling them that I wanted to tell Elijah about Ai.

I saw Elijah approaching the table, and I waved at him, and he smiled.

He grinned, setting his tray across from me and pulling up a chair.

"You caused quite the stir this morning. Rowan and Asterope wouldn't stop bugging me about it," Elijah told me.

I gave a small laugh.

"I should probably meet them one of these days," I mused.

"Yeah," Elijah agreed, and we fell silent.

I took a deep breath and let it out.

"Okay. Okay, here it goes," I said as I prepared myself.

"I told you that a secret I kept had revealed itself during my hero training about a week ago. I also told you that I'm very insecure about the contents of said secret," I began, and Elijah listened intently, making sure not to interrupt me.

I took another breath.

"So here's the secret. My augere is similar to Night Mare's, but due to some family issues in my childhood, my augere changed or evolved I should say," I began.