Chapter 25

You wish you were never in this situation.
You wish Nero didn't kill himself because of your actions.
You wish Alice wasn't mad at you.
You wish Xander wasn't on the hunt.
You wish you weren't the bird he desired.
You wished everything was normal and you were sitting in the family room with Nate, however, that will never happen again.
You wish you were dead.
You wish you never messed anything up.
You wish you could go back to when you were ignorant.
You wish you approached the Sasha situation differently.
You have to stop wishing for things that will never happen and accept them. You had been shoving everything down into one tiny bottle that was ready to explode. Today is the day.

Today is the day you rain hell on this house and everyone in it.

Atlas had just gotten back from his family thing and everyone's guards were down. It was the perfect time to strike. Maybe if you murdered them and got free of them. Alice would forgive you.

God, you sound just like the five psychopaths.

But you're different. You're not kidnapping anyone or hurting the people that don't deserve it. You are only hurting the ones that put you in this situation. You're doing something to change your fate and not just wishing things would change.

As you silently stalked the halls using your planned route you made your way toward the living room. Your hands shook as you held the gun in your hand. You had found out where the gun vault was thanks to the house staff. They were happy to help and hated the little demon that calls himself Jasper.

As you approached the living room, the nerves started to flare up and you felt nauseous. What if it went wrong? What if Xander caught you before you could make any moves? What if it's a fake gun and the staff was part of the plan?

"Clam yourself down (Y/n). Remember who this is for." You muttered as you pictured a familiar brunette. You summoned all the courage you required as you charged into the room. You pointed the gun at Jasper. "N-No one move." You said your voice shaking.

The room stayed silent as the boys tried to decipher what was going on. You steadied your hands as you got used to the feeling of the gun being back in your hand. You put your finger on the trigger ready for the end of the demon's rein.

You pulled the trigger as the gun was knocked out of your hands. Xander had thrown a nearby pillow as he now charged towards you. Jasper took a shaky breath as he looked up at you as the other stayed there in silence watching.

Despite your attempts to run or fight against him Xander managed to tackle you to the ground. "Did you really think you could get away with that Birdie?" He whispered in your ear. "Now we just need to punish you. How should we do that?"

"I would suggest torture but you guys would never be ok with that." Reese sighed. "And I had a good idea for it too. Ever heard of Chinese water torture?"

Xander helped you up and even checked for any injuries.

Sometimes you swear he's bipolar.

He brought you in front of the four as he held your heads behind your back making sure you couldn't escape.

Now you'll have to hope and pray you would survive whatever punishment they gave you.

I'm sorry again for not updating more. But for 20k reads I give you y/n fucking snaps. I would write one where jasper dies but he's too important to kill off right now. Maybe I'll write a chapter describing all the ways you killed jasper. Or any king of your choice.

My friend came up with a ship name for Atlas x Reese. It's called Ratlas or Rat for short. I also think of the kings + Xander as a family. Reese is the mom and Atlas is the dad that never thinks his children are good enough sound familiar? He's based off of your piece of shit father. Xander is the dropout and barely alive. Leo is the mentally ill theater kid the family is sure that he's gay but was aroace and bi. Then Jasper is the pride and joy.

I hated writing that last sentence. Anyway bye bye!