Chapter 27

Their idea of punishment was making you spend time with them every day. They had noticed you actively trying to avoid them. So with the help of Reese Atlas made a schedule that each king+Xander have you. Each has a day and on weekends you have to spend every minute with all five of them.  In a way, it was their way of making sure you couldn't make another attempt. Today was your day with Atlas. 

He told you the rules and they were pretty simple. If you disobeyed them they would let Reese choose the punishment. You have to admit it was a good scare tactic. Reese was fluent in the language of ancient punishments and would not hesitate to use it on anyone that made him mad. But the only rule was that you had to do what they asked. Of course, they had their own rules if you gave 5 mentally ill teenage boys and told them that they can do whatever they want to one girl they are bound to come up with something unhinged. Luckily one of those rules for them was no sexual assault. 

Your day with Atlas was pretty boring until the evening. He took you outside with him after dinner. It was a night spring evening and he took you to the edges of the yard. 

He kept a tight grasp on your hand as he unlocked the gate that led to the outside world. You didn't say anything to him. You were too busy making a plan to escape. 

Did they really expect their attempt to make sure you were never alone would stop you from planning? 

They really don't know you. 

Atlas led you to a tree. "You know how to climb trees right?" He asked.

"My parents didn't like me climbing that but Nate taught me anyway." You answered. 

A smirk made its way onto his face. "Climb up I'll be behind you." He let go of your hand. If you were an idiot you would run away. It wouldn't be smart to run away with Atlas right there. He probably has a plan in case you run away. You climbed up with Atlas right behind you. You sat down on a branch as he joined you. 

"How did you even choose the three other kings?" You questioned. "I originally thought that they just impressed you but now that I see them more in-depth there must be a reason. No way would you let Leo on the kings unless there was a reason." 

Atlas chuckled. It was the first time you heard him laugh since he forced you to get boba with him. "There is a reason and I've actually been planning this moment since I first became a king." 

Atlas didn't even know you until at least freshmen year. He didn't even meet you when you used to hang out with Nero. There was no way he could have known you. Atlas noticed you silently freaking out. "You never relax, do you? Don't worry I never thought it would be you. I just knew there would be some girl that would come along and you just happen to be the lucky one"

"Princess." He added in.

You ignored his add-in. "So what was the reason?"

"You'll have to figure that out yourself." He pointed to the west. "This is my favorite place to watch the sunset." You stared into the distance as the sky went from bright orange to a deep black with little light shining in the abyss. You don't know how long you were there admiring the stars but Atlas had to shake you to get your attention. "Let's go. We don't want the others thinking we did something. Unless you want them to get jealous." 

You rolled your eyes. "Let's go." Atlas jumped off. HE offered to help you down but declined and climbed down on your own. 

"I have one question. Last one I promised." 

Atlas hummed in response. 

"Who killed Nate?" You looked him in those piercing red eyes.

"Your smart use the cards. I'll give you a hit Leo is the King of Clubs and Jasper is the King of Spades." 

A/n Happy holidays! My gift to you is a new chapter of Ignorance. I hope everyone has been enjoying it so far. 

Fun fact: Ignorance would be different than it is now. Wattpad deleted my first draft so I had to redo the whole thing. If it didn't then Ignorance would have six yandere's, no Nate, no Alice, no Nero, overused yandere's that are in almost every story like the flirty one and the sporty one. In a way, I'm grateful it got deleted this version is better than what I originally had planned