3. Two shots (part 1 )

When his ex left his daughter at his door : you as his pregnant wife
_________________________________________

Ignore my mistakes and enjoy reading
_________________________________________

You woke up rubbing your eyes as sun rays hit your face. You turn to the other side in order to hug your sweet hubby but to your surprise he wasn't there . " Did he left for office without meeting me " you thought to yourself . Suddenly the bathroom door opens , you see him coming out of bathroom while a towel wrapped around his lower wrist, he was looking freaking hott..you were staring at him like you're gonna eat him . "Good morning love" he said . " Come here" you said stretching your hands towards him . He come and hug your waist then place a soft kiss on your three months old baby bump . " Dada loves you baby" he said making cute face . " So now Mr taehyung only loves the baby not me " you said making a sad face, he chuckled to your cuteness. " Don't act like a baby (chuckles) I love you so so sooo muchhhhh" saying this he attached his lips with yours. You pulled away
" umm babe I didn't brush yet " . " Do you think I really care ..? "
Saying this he again kisses you softly and pulled you in his lap your hands was around his neck, after sometime both of you pulled out due to lack of oxygen. "Babeeee" you said.

"What? You want something ? " He asked. " Yeahhh I'm feeling like kissing you again and again and againnn.. " saying this you cupped his cheeks and place kiss all over. "Woahh my wife is being so romantic today " he said while blushing. You place your head on his bare chest and said " you should change or I will be horny seeing your bare body " . " Ok..ok now go get freshen up " you nodded and give him a quick peck before going to the washroom. After doing your everyday routine you went to downstairs.
" Breakfast is ready love come and have it " he said. "I will have breakfast but I have a condition" you said. "And what is your condition love ? " . " You will feed me " you said making a cute little puppy face. "Anything for you love" saying this he brings food for both of you and places in table . He sits on the dinning table and asked you to sit also, he feed you. After breakfast you were about to clean the dishes but he stopped you and said " I will do it you take rest" "but you're getting late for office" you said.
" Love I won't go office today, I wanna spend some time with you " he said rubbing back of his neck . "Ok then let's cuddle all day long and watch romantic kdrama "
" you go I'm coming in few minutes " . After sometime he join you cleaning the dishes. You sit on his laps, he hugs your waist and he rest his chin on your shoulder giving kiss on your neck.
He wasn't so lovey dovey from the first, it was an arranged marriage before he used to be so cold with you but with time you both fall for each other after about two years of marriage you get pregnant with his baby and he became or more caring about you. Both of you was enjoying your favorite kdrama but get interrupted by the door bell . Taehyung went and open the door he found a little girl who is about 3 years old and a man. "Yes..??" He asked. " Her mom told me to leave her here "
the man said and giving him(tae) a letter he(man) immediately left from there. " But hey... listen.." he opens the letter and read it .
" babe why are taking so long" you shouted from the sheared bedroom. As he didn't reply you went to downstairs. "Babe ..? Who's she ..? " You asked. The little girl hug him "da..dada..dada " . "Wh..why she's calling you dada tae ..? You asked him with so much confusion. As soon as she saw you she hide behind a nearest sofa "She.. she's" he was stuttering . "She's what tae ???"
He remains silent "What...? Say something why are silent" he was looking at the floor " why you're creating suspense.. tae... Don't tell me she's your daughter just don't.." you said as tears was forming in corner of your eyes. " Yes... She's my daughter..." He said looking at the floor. " You are kidding right..? Isn't you..? Tae I don't like this kind of joke please don't do this " your voice was cracking .
" I'm....not y/n , she's my daughter " he hold you by your shoulder . "No... It's not true it's not..." tears was continuesly rolling down your cheeks, you were feeling unbearable pain inside you .
" Clam down y/n please don't cry it can be harmful for you " he said and was about to hug you but You pushed him away
" don't you dare to touch me Mr Kim taehyung don't..." You said trying to hold back your tears.
" Sorry y/n.." he said. " Sorry..? ( You chuckle sarcastically ) Do you really think a sorry can fix what you have done ?..how could you do that tae.." pain was visible in your eyes . " Let me explain y/n " he said trying to hold your hand , you jerked off his hand and throw a vase on the floor causing it break.

"This is what you have done to my heart tae " you said while your visions was becoming blurry .
"Y/n sorry please listen to m.." before he could finish you become unconscious but he hold you in time.
"Y/n..y/n please open your eyes please... " He was feeling like his heart stopped seeing you like that , He took you to the sheared bedroom. Later at that evening when you gained consciousness, you found taehyung is sitting there holding your hand and the girl is sleeping beside you . " Y/n " he immediately peck your forehead. "Leave my hand tae " you said coldly and get up to leave . "Y/n doctor told you to take rest.. where are you going? " " Leave me alone" saying this you left the room and went to guest room , he felt sharp pain in his heart because he knew how sensitive you're..you get hurt easily but he literally just broke your heart.

What was in the letter..? Will y/n accept his daughter..???