10)Os- When he can't stay without you// him as your clingy husband<3

When he can't stay without you// him as your clingy husband<3

Ignore my mistakes enjoy reading

"Mumma called me last night.." your husband hummed who was sitting before you enjoying his breakfast
"She asked me to visit..and stay there for some days" you said getting his all attention on you.
"Stay some days there?" He asked rising his brows
"Yeah.. it's been six months I haven't visited them so yeah"
"Ok.." he said sighing
"You sure you can stay without me?" You asked him to make sure he's ok with it.
"Yeah..yeah..." Taehyung says sipping his juice
"Sure?" You again asked him as you know your husband very well. He can't sleep without hugging you and clinging to you is his habit.

Taehyung and you were lovers from college days then get married 6 months ago with both of your families permission. He is clingy and you love this thing about him. He always make sure to shower his all the love on you.

"Hmm...you miss them , so wifey you have my permission" he said and added "but please come back early" you chuckled at him.
"I will be back in two days.." taehyung first pulls your chair closer then pulls you on his lap and kiss your whole face. He rest his face against your neck
"I'm gonna miss you" he said
"I won't"
Looking up he pulls your face closer holding nape of your neck
"Really wifey?" You were blushing.

After breakfast both of you get ready, on his way to office he drop you at your parents place.

Later at that night//

Tae's pov:  I came back late from office than usual. Usually I come back early because I love spending time with y/n. I get fresh, called y/n while I was enjoying my dinner.

"Good night"
"Good night wifey. I love you.."
"I love___" the stupid call get disconnected, I tried calling again but it was saying unreachable most probably her phone went off.

I went to my room. First I tried to sleep, after changing my place from one side of bed to another I got tired and decided to finish some of my office work.

It was around 2 am when I finished my work and now my tired mind need some peace. And I know where can I find my peace.
I took my car's key and phone, without wasting a minute drove to y/n's house. No left no right I climbed up to her balcony. It didn't troubled me as I used to sneak inside her room this way when we were in a relationship.
Ends

He knocked on the glass door few times
"Wifey.. open it. Y/n... wifey"

He pulled y/n as soon as she opened the door.

"I was missing you so bad...I thought I will manage staying without you but I can't. I need you so bad.."

Y/n was all silent not saying a single word, trying to push him away from her.

"Wifey what's wrong you pushing me away?" He rubs his face with your neck.
"Y/n..." Now he looks up at her face. Her eyes was giving him signal to look behind her.
"What??"

"Taehyung" It wasn't y/n's voice so Following from where the voice is coming taehyung spotted y/n's mom

"Ahhh.." he screams realizing she was there all the time. y/n put hand on his mouth, taehyung was all red with embarrassment.
"I was watching movie with mom"

"Taehyung i guess you were missing y/n so bad that you didn't even bothered to look what you are wearing" she tries to hide her smile.

Taehyung looks down at himself and he was wearing his night suit with slippers. He immediately hides behind y/n

"Actually..mom...um.. I'm here to ask about a important file..yes important file" y/n mom smiles seeing how he's trying to cover up the fact,

"You could have use the main door"
"I didnt wanted to disturb anyone" let out a awkward laugh "I'm get going you enjoy with y/n.."

"You don't have to, I'm leaving you can stay with your IMPORTANT FILE" she drag the last words

"And guys don't be noisy" said in teasing tone before shutting the door behind her.

You turned to him
"You couldn't stay two days? Mom must be thinking you're such a crazy husband" Glared at him
"Missing wifey isn't crime huh" said in a cute tone..
You chuckled at him and gave him a quick peck.

"I love you too, I couldn't say that time and yeahhh I was missing you a little bit little bittt" showed with the help of fingers.
He pulls you for a passionate kiss, his tongue made it's way to inside your mouth and taste it all
"Taehyung I can't breath..." You said bursing lips with him. He pulls back and join his forehead with you.
"One minute feels like a year without you wifey"
....
....

( My fav one <3 hope you guys enjoyed)