Two shot (Part 2)

Taehyung opens the diary and starts reading

Diary//

Dear diary
I can't explain how much happy I'm today. I want to dance.. I want to sing... I'm feeling like the most happiest person. Reason behind my happiness??? It's always him . Jeon Jungkook...mine Jeon Jungkook. ( Taehyung heart aches with the every word he read..but he continues) Today we completed two years together. 3 years of friendship and 2 years as a couple. This 5 years are undoubtedly best years of my life. I'm really blessed to have him.. I want to spend my whole life with him . Want to shear every happiness, sadness everything with him . Want him by my side till my end . I don't know If words are even enough to express how much I love him. There was no one before him..and I don't want anyone after him.

Flashback// 4 years ago

Y/n's pov : I  was writing diary and missing him.when I received call from Jungkook. Finally after a week he called. He had been so busy since last few months that we couldn't meet and last week he went out of country for something realated his father's business, so he didn't even called. I really hate this when he's not around.
"Hello love" I answered the call with a wide smile. "Hello... you're free now" he asked from the other side of the phone. "Yupp . Why?"

"Then come to my place I have something important to talk about" saying this he hung up the call.  What's with him..he didn't even wished me two years anniversary. Did he forget or he's planning something.
I got ready wearing a floral crop top with cream color high waisted pants , set my hairs down as he likes my long brown hair. Wear his favorite perfume and before leaving I make sure to take his gift which I brought for him .
I drove to his apartment where he lives alone. I didn't knocked as I already know the door lock.

Entering the password I opened the door and went inside. He was sitting on sofa, sipping his coffee when I gently hugged him from behind. "I missed you love.." he placed the cup on the table , then turned around to face me. I pecked his lips as a bright smile spread all over my face.
"I missed youuuu" I said again as he just stared at me.  "What...?why are you looking at me like this say something" I was feeling something isn't ok ,

because he's behaving strange. He's always a bubbly kind of person, who loves to shower me with kisses and hugs when we meet but now look at him, we're meeting after so long and he's just sitting without any expressions. I sat on his lap burying my face in his well build chest and warped my tiny arms around him.

"Everything ok?" I asked looking up at him. After few minutes of silence he pushed me away from himself. "Y/n we need to talk"

"Hum.. I'm listening" I again tried to hug him but he stopped me , I gave a what look to him.  "Sit here" he tapped on the sofa indicating me to sit beside him. "I'm ok on your lap..just say" .

"Y/n please.." coming down from his lap I sat beside him . He looked at my eyes, his eyes were holding seriousness. "Let's breakup" he said looking straight into my eyes.
My mind was trying to process what I just heard did he actually said those words
"huh..yes??? What did you just said?" I asked again.  "I want breakup" I chuckled at him

"Yeah let's breakup and get married, it's a good option though"
"Y/n can you take my words seriously please"
"don't try your stupid pranks on me Jungkook"
"I'm not pranking"
"Jungkook I'm not in a mood to fight with you now,so please stop your fvcking prank . We are meeting after so long..where we will talk, spend time with each other but no you're ready to spoil my mood" don't know why but tears was already forming in the corner of my eyes.

"I'm.. serious y/n , this is no kind of joke"
"Jungkook I'm saying for last time... stop this . Now you're hurting me"

"Try to understand y/n why tf I will joke about something this serious . I really want a breakup" to my horror his voice was sounding serious , it wasn't feeling like he's joking. I kept looking at him with my tearful of eyes.
"No.. it's not.." my throat felt tight. Only thing excaped my lips that moment was "why..?". "You're so clingy type y/n . Things were better when we were friends. But now I don't feel the sparkle between us anymore. I think we're not working out, So it's better to finish things here." he said totally unbothered .
"How..can you say finish things so easily..how!!" Losing my clam I yelled at him.
"Because I'm falling out of love. I don't feel the same I used to before. I am being tried of this relationship" His words was enough to make me shut , I chuckled while tears was streaming down my cheeks. "Falling out of love??"

I glared at him "huh..!! Didn't you promised you will always love me.. never leave me..didn't you.." I was struggling to talk as heart was being heavy.

"Not only me everyone says all those mere words at first. Now act like a mature girl and just let it go , and I think from my side it was never love it was just attraction, which fade away with time"
he looked other side avoiding eye contact with me. His words were hurting me as hell, I grabbed his collar making him look at me

"Wish I could let go as easily as you...but I really did loved you . I will never forgive..you for what you have done to me..to my heart" .
I let go his collar and run from there while wiping my tears.. which wasn't stoping. On my way home I hit my car with a big tree... next thing I know was I opened my eyes after an week . After accident and whatever happened at jungkook's place I became a totally different person. I cried all the time trying to get rid of the pain ,
I couldn't take this. The person whom I loved the most is tired of me. I was so attached with him that I couldn't even think life without him.
I never thought anything like this will happen.. everytime I think about him..my heart breaks even more. After few day I heard he shifted out of country. I was hoping like a fool maybe he'll come back to me but he didn't. I hate myself for crying over him.
Time passed my body scars get fine..but deep down my heart was still bleeding . He was my first love..how I'm supposed to forget him so easily.  Still I tried to stay strong , it took time..after two years finally I was coming back in normal life , joined a job , focused on myself.... Even if he ever come back in my life maybe I will again break down into pieces..he left the deepest scar with the sweetest memories in my heart.
...
ends//

Tae was hurt after reading the diary. He was craving for the love which her heart holds for someone else. He didn't blame her for whenever happened in past , this is something which he can't do anything about . Deep down he was afraid what if she leave him for Jungkook..

Pecap: Jungkook: Y/n please forgive me... please...

What do you think what will y/n do ?? Will she forgive or.....!!?