Two shots (Part 2 )

continues from previous part**

Y/n pov :  I locked myself in the guest room . My mind was blank and heart was filled with pain...the person I love the most has a daughter with someone else . I was feeling like betrayed.. I don't know what to do.. how to react.. only thing I am feeling at the moment is pain.. unbearable pain . "Why did you do that..why.." I screamed..as hot tears streamed down my face..all the sweet memories of us was spinning in my mind .

Flashback
" Tae you're going to be dad " you said looking at his eyes which became widen listening your announcement. "Wh.. what.." " yess a new member is joining our family..a little version of us . We will be parents" he hugged you tightly " thank you..y/n thank you so much for giving me the precious gift " pulling out of the hug he touched your belly as some tears fell from his eyes " dada can't wait to meet you baby . Dada gonna give you all the love " you were smiling seeing him .  He kisses you forhead " I love you y/n.. I can't explain you, how much happy I'm " " I love you too " saying this you pecked his lips . He pulls you for another passionate kiss .
Ends

A bittersweet smile appeared on my lips..as memories was hitting me hard . Everything was so beautiful between us like a sweet dream..and sad thing is all of a sudden it became a nightmare now . I could not help but was crying hugging my knees. I could  hardly breathe bcoz of crying , wish I could ran away from my pain . Due to a lot of stress and crying my lower stomach was hurting. "Ahh.." escaped my mouth as the pain was increasing . I some how managed to stand up and looked for water but jug was empty so I went to downstairs . I have water and sit on the dinning table trying to clam myself down..as my mental health gonna impact my baby's health. I was gently rubbing my belly but then my eyes land on the letter, which was on the table. It is the same letter tae was holding earlier. I really want to know what was in the letter so I picked up and open it with a heavy heart .

Letter
Tae
If you are reading this letter then I am no more . 4years ago The day when I leave you , you wanted to know the reason.. here's the reason. I only leave bcoz I got to know I don't have that much time left , I have cancer . I always wanted to spend my whole life  with you but fate had different plan . I didn't wanted  you to be dependent on me... That's why I left making you hate me..so you can forget me easily. But later I got to know I was pregnant.  Yes the little girl is your daughter lily . I retuned to you, what belongs to you. Please take care of her , she don't have anyone except you . Don't abandon her , she always wanted to be with her dad . If possible then forgive me..I had a lot to say but it's better to end here..

Yours Liya

I was feeling bad after reading the letter..by seeing the letter I easily can say she was crying while writing this bcoz tear stain was in the letter. I'm only here bcoz she left him...his first love was someone else Ahh it's painful, Keeping the letter back on his place I went back to the guest room.

After 5 days..

I didn't talked with him after that day.. I don't know how to face him.. whenever my eyes fall on him it makes me remember that he used to love someone else . I was in the dining room when he opened the main door coming back from office , He came toward me and rubbed my baby bump " Hello baby dada is back " .  I was about to leave from there but he grabbed my arm . " How long you're gonna ignore me like this..? " He said straight looking itno my eyes . "Leave my hand tae" I said while trying to avoid eye contact with him . "Why you are doing like this y/n.. I can't take this distance between us anymore . You're distancing me from our baby too " tears was forming in corner of his eyes. " Leave my hand it's hurting " " I won't..you have to talk with me" "tae I said LEAVE ME " I pushed him away. He left from there without uttering any other word.
I was lost in my own thoughts when I feel a little pull on my dress. When I turned I saw lily standing behind me . " What " I asked her wiping my tears . "Dada..cry..cry.." listening to this I went to the sheared bedroom  . When I entered I saw taehyung crying sitting on the floor covering his face with his hands. I sat besides him , hugging me he broke down in my arms.." I'm sorry y/n please forgive me.. I am sorry..ik I broke your heart but please let me explain..y/n " I caressed his back " I'm listening.." pulling out of hug he held my hand and looked into my eyes..his eyes were puffed . " Liya was my college gf..we was in love, we even decided to get married.." " decided to get married that doesn't mean you will sleep with her " I cut him off . " Y/n our realation wasn't physical at all , it was not intentionally..it was just an accident we was drunk..." " An accident...and you have a daughter with her..." A sad sigh left my mouth , I was trying hard to control my tears . " Y/n I never knew I had a daughter. Liya was in my life before you, after you came in my life there was no one.. I left my past behind long ago... I never touched any woman after our marriage except you..." His teary eyes was saying he's guilty for what he did. "Ik I'm not a good husband.. but please forgive me love , I am ok with losing anything but not you . Please don't punish me for my past.." I wiped his tears , even though i was in pain but I can't see him like his..He was crying like a baby holding me tight.  I saw the fear of losing me in his eyes. " Y/n forgive me please.." I was just staring at him.. I didn't know what should I do..his teary eyes wasn't letting me be mad at him .
" Please say something y/n.. your silence is painful. He joined our forhead . "Fight with me..shout at me do whatever you want but please don't be silent.."
"I have.. forgiven you tae... but I need some time " . "Ok.."  He hugged me resting his head on my chest . Maybe ppl will think I am fool because I forgive my man even after knowing he has a daughter with someone..
But the person crying Infront of me.. begging for my forgiveness is my love . I can't see him cry like that . When we love someone we don't love his or her good side only but sometimes we have to accept bad sides also , yes I am hurt but what happened in the past for that I can't blame him , it was the situation which make everything messed up . Everyone was right at their place. I wasn't his first love but I want him with me till my last . Soon we heard a knock on the door it was lily " I'm hungry dada " " go and ask house keeper joly for your food" she left nodding her head . Tae noticed I was staring at her " don't worry she.. won't live with us. I managed another place for her . She will leave soon" he said with a forced smile ." You don't have to do this..she can stay here" "you sure.." he asked. "Yeah..." I stopped him because I didn't want the kid stay without her parents..when she has dad . She has rights on her dad too . My mind was saying don't let her stay here it won't let you forget he used to love someone else..but my heart was saying what's her fault she's just a little kid..a pure soul , she don't deserve to get punished for what her parents did . If I can forgive tae then there's nothing wrong with accepting her . In between my mind and heart I listened to my heart . "I love you
y/n.." tae said which made me snap out of my thoughts . I didn't replied I just hugged him . He is my pain and medicine both..
..
..
Yoo beautiful readers , hope everyone is doing well. Sorry if the part isn't good as expected.
I literally just written it two times, I wasn't sure if it's good or not . Please lemme know in the comments . 사랑해요 .