15) When he mess with your date.

When he mess with your date// him as your boss.

Taehyung was checking a file when a girl entered his cabin with green tea.

"Morning y/n" he says with his eyes still set on files
"Sir it's me daisy" she keeps the cup on his table
"Why you? It's y/n who brings my tea.. where's she?"
"Sir she took off today"
"Off??" He remembers that y/n was asking for off yesterday while he was busy with work and he nodded head without paying attention that much on what's she is saying. She took that as a yes.

"You can leave" she leaves.

Tae's pov//
I called y/n, not getting answer I called again and Finally she answered.

"Why didn't you pick my call" first thing I asked
"I.. was sleeping" she answered in your half sleepy voice, maybe my call disturbed her peaceful sleep, but I'm also disturbed without her.
"Why did you take off today?"
"Actually I have a date today"
"DATE!!???" I couldn't believe she said date, no she's not going on a date with anyone rather than me.
"Yes.. Is everything ok?"
"You have to come office now, I need you. I can't find my important files" I gave an excuse
"I kept all the meeting related file in the side drawer" her answer plus thinking that she's going on a date was pissing me off.
"You're coming office" my tone shifted to serious and cold
"But___"
"In half an hour I want you in front of me" I ordered before hanging the call.

Y/n's pov //

"What the fvck is wrong with this this man.. didn't he is the one who gave me permission for taking off" I had to get up from bed as my boss can't stand my happiness, getting fresh, I searched for something good to wear as I planned to go on date direct from office.

I wore a white heart shaped satin crop top paired with oak maroon high waist wide leg pants and white heels. Set hair down.

End//

You knocked on the door of his cabin

"Come in.." you entered, he was standing leaning against his table, arms crossed around his chest.

"Half an hour late" he was looking at you with siren eyes
"I'm sorry..sir but it was my off today" you gave him a so done expression as you were actually done with your cold boss.

"I didn't call you because I was dying to see you"
"Because you're unromantic ass without feelings" you mumbled
"Did you say something?" He raised his brows at you.
"Tell me which files are you looking for?"

"Files..hmm. I..um.." he was stuttering for some reason
"Yes sir files for which you dragged me to the office" you poked him

"I found the files already" he laughs awkwardly
"Ok..then can I leave now?"
"NOO" was loud enough to make all the employees peak inside his cabin, he regretted the very nxt moment

"I mean.. I have other works for you"

He takes out a pile of files and keeps in front of you.

"I want you to check all these today" a smirk formed corner of his lips thinking you won't be able to finish all this and have to cancel your date.

"Today??"
"Yes today. You can go after you finish"

You just nodded and left with the files from there. You were boiling with anger.

Time passed to the evening, when you entered to his cabin once again.

"I checked all the files"
"You did what??" He uttered in disbelief
"I completed the task you gave me, now I'm leaving"
"You can't leave"
"Why?"

"Bring me juice I think I'm thirsty.."
You brought juice for him.

"I don't want to have orange juice why don't you bring me mango juice" you gave a forced smile before going again
"Here's your mango juice SIRRR" you dragged the last word
"If you're not thirsty now can I leave?"

"Yeahhh" you turned to leave but he stopped you saying
"But before that help me with arranging my table " you gave him a look as you wanna do a murder. You started arranging his table as you can't murder him.

He was staring with you with full focus and a smile on his lips. He was enjoying messing around you.
He noticed your open hair was disturbing you so he took out a claw clip from one of his drawers.

"Y/n.." he grabs your arm from back and give a gentle squeeze indicating you to stand still. He puts your hair in a bun.

He turns you around, tucks your long bangs behind your ear. He gets a grab around side of your neck and his thumb caresses your cheeks..his touch was feeling like electric shock.. making your heart act weird. You phone was ready to destroy the moment with it's ringtone.  Taking a few steps backwards you answered the call.

"Yeah.. I'll be there in an hour, sorry for making__"taehyung takes your phone

"She's busy with her boyfriend she's not going anywhere" saying that he hangs up the call.
"Why you said that" you tried to take your phone from him but he tossed it in his pocket.

He held you by your wrist and pulls you closer, you body was resting against his. You gulped down your saliva, the moment was holding enough hotness to burn you

"I can't hold this anymore" saying this he grabbed your jaw and smashed his lips on yours. Leaning down he deepens kiss, you hands find their way to his neck, you were kissing him back with full passion.

After a good minute he pulls back and joins his forehead with you.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry for suddenly kissing you like this which you actually enjoyed" he chuckled before continuing "I love you y/n.. your absence disturbs me as hell. I can't think anything except you, your one glimpse is enough to make my day, your smile makes me happy.. I'm obsessed you.."

You remain silent

"Heyyy say something, you're still thinking about that date? Huh?" He pulls back
"I'm a 10 girl just grab me and don't let me go anywhere.." he said cutely

You laughed at him

"What's so funny now??"
"Actually that call was from Lauren my best friend and I have a date with her not with a guy" you laughed

"Whatever.."
"You were jealous thinking about I'm going on a date with a guy"
"Nah..um..hmm..no.."
"Yesss... don't lie Mr kim taehyung" you smiled

"Ok..yeah I was jealous thinking that"
He puffed his cheeks like little baby, this was the first time you were seeing his this side because he's always so mature and prioritize his work.

"I love you too.. I was interested in you from the very first" he gave you a REALLY look

"Yes..but you never noticed"
"Neither you did"
"Can you keep this things aside now and kiss me once again"
"Pervert" he said before kissing you to breathless.

(Guys what's with reading but not voting???)