13)Os-When he proposes you with a paper ring <3

When he proposes you with a paper ring <3 JJK

(Kindly ignore mistakes and enjoy reading)

"Mom I'm not ready yet" you said with totally fvcked up mood as your mom was forcing you to go on a date with a man whom your dad chosen for you.

"But your age is ready and he's your dad's friend's son, if you don't go you know he's gonna be so mad about it" she was going through your dresses

"I don't care who the fvck he is, I don't wanna go that's it"

"As your wish, just go and say to your dad you're not going" she replied knowing very well you don't have the courage to go against your dad. He Never forces you for anything but this time he asked you to go on a date.

"Mommm" you sighed sadly
"What? Go say to your dad"
"Ok I will go" you finally give up knowing there's no way.

You get ready wearing a simple knee length cherry printed white color dress paired with white heels, did a normal hair style fixed your bangs and finished your look with applying lip tint.

"Do some makeup too" your mom said seeing your look

"I don't want to impress anyone with makeup, I appreciate someone who will like me for how I'm"
You picked your purse and phone

"Send me the address" you said before leaving.

Y/n's pov:  I took a cab as I wasn't in mood of driving, on my way to the location I enjoyed the view of outside. My mind was busy thinking about the guy not romantically obviously,

I was wondering how's he gonna be. I never saw him before as I was not interested in the first place, but dad always praise him that how perfect he is. So, deep down I'm little excited maybe to meet the perfect man. I chuckled realizing what I'm thinking.

"We're here" I came out of my thoughts hearing the taxi driver.

I walked inside the cafe and surprisingly it was my favorite one, because they have a library.

"Do you have reservation ma'am? we're full today" A waitress approached me

"I have reservation under the name Jeon Jungkook"
"This way" she took me with her.

"There."she left saying.

I was lost for a moment after seeing him, he was wearing white too, his tattooed hand took my breath away for a moment as the sleeves were folded up .

He was reading a book and to be honest he was looking like a fictional man. Man passed the first impression test.

"Hmm handsome.." I mumbled before walking to the table.

I cleared my throat as he shifted his gaze at me,he kept the book aside. his eyes met mine and once again everything stopped around me.

"Hi.." he smiled and gosh his deep voice, he was looking into my soul with his dark brown eyes and that thing gave me whole zoo in stomach, I could feel my cheeks was all red.

"Hellooo" he said again and I realized I was lost in my thoughts.

"You're so pretty.." he gently smiled
"Huh..?" Man caught me off guard

"You're pretty..so pretty. Like you came out of a romance book where the female lead always scream perfection" his words were making my heart race. I should be saying this to him because he's hella good looking.

Both of us were staring at each other like shameless.
He ordered for us as I asked him to. We talked, I found we have both common and uncommon things . Thank God mom forced me to come aishh otherwise I was about to lose a golden opportunity.

Waiter came with the coffee and the other food. the waiter stumbled with the hot cup of coffee when I thought it's gonna fall on me and destroy my white dress and burn my screen too, he held the cup saving me but he brunt his hand.

"You ok..." I took his hand in mine, I looked on the waiter's way who was trembling with fear "bring ice fast"

He brings ice, I gently placed the ice on his hand.

"Sorry sir please forgive me.. I'm so sorry..." The waiter said, I thought maybe he will shout but with a smiley face he said "it's ok but please be careful from next time" hmm he's a gentleman.

He left nodding

"Why did you burnt your hand for me?" I asked as I gently pressed the ice bag against his red hand.

"Because this is what I should be doing pretty lady. How could I let you get hurt" sweet smile never left his lips, this was fluttering my heart. Man is all in one.

"I'm ok with getting hurt if you care for me like this" he squeezed my hand with his other hand.

My red face wasn't unnoticed by him.

"Don't blush like this I can't take off my eyes from you"

"Do you flirt like this with everyone" I asked as man was continuously giving me butterflies.

"Nah.. only with my fav lady" I pressed my lips together to prevent smiling like a fool.

"Can you feed me please as you can see I'm hurt" he gave mischievous smile

"Your right hand is fine"

He sighed.

After finishing our food we decided to look around the city, the weather was so nice. He bought me flowers.

"Y/n..is it a yes from you for our marriage?"

"Only if you can make me say yes" words left my mouth in a challenging tone

He looked into my eyes without blinking for some moments.

"Can you?" I asked, he didn't replied. He kneel down before me.

"Y/n.. It's been 3 years I'm in love with you" by my face he could say I'm shocked enough

"I saw 3 years ago in a party with your dad, you were wearing a wine red color dress, you were looking like a girl came out of dreamland and that's when I realized you stole my heart, from then till now I'm head over heel for you.

I talked with uncle, proved myself perfect for you then finally he agreed.

He told me that you're not interested in marriage but I really want you to give me a chance. I want to admire you from close for rest of my life.

I promise to love you with whole heart, treat you right and be a good husband like the books you read . I will never give you chance to complain.
I want a beautiful life with you y/n.."

He took out a paper ring, everything was feeling so unreal.

"Do I have the permission to love you...? Can I be your husband please.."

"Did you said yes mumma" your little one said with excitement who was listening your story with full attention

"Your mumma said yes back then that's why you're here now jaeha princess"

None other than your dashing husband walked into the room, she hugged his legs, he picked her in his arms, he kissed your forehead leaning closer.

"Mumma can you say yes again I want a little brother"

"Yes jaeha's mumma say yes I'm ready too" he smirks, you slapped his arm.

He pulls you for a side hug before kissing your cheek.

"Papa where's my kiss"
"You want a kiss too?"
"Yesss" she aggressively nodded her head in yes making both of you laugh

"Kiss me" you both kissed her making your little girl giggle.

"I love you Mrs jeon"

"I love you too" you smiled, choosing him was the best decision ever, he's the best thing happened to you. As his promise he didn't only be a good husband but also a good dad too.

( Kindly vote if you liked it, don't be a silent reader, use little of your precious time to lemme know)