12)Os-When you feel insecure seeing his intimate scene with his costar

When you feel insecure seeing his intimate scene with his costar// Him as your actor boyfriend

Ignore my mistakes enjoy reading ( contains little bit self harm don't continue if you're not comfortable)

Your eyes were fixed on phone as you were seeing edits of a intimate scene of your boyfriend with his costar. Usually you try to avoid this type of contents but this time it was on your whole explore page. You couldn't ignore, his fans were shipping him with her. They were drooling over how good they look together.

"They are made for each other"
"Just get married already"
"I really want them together"
"I bet they will end up together"
"The scene was hot..."
"Ufff the kiss I can't breath"
"Did you guys heard the rumors about them dating? I think it's true"
"Wohh he's so caring about her"

You didn't realized when you crashed the glass in your hand causing a big cut, a big piece of broken glass was stuck with your palm,  you didn't pulled it out but clenched your fist making the cut deeper.

you threw the phone away, as it was causing you hard to breathe. The comments were ringing inside your head and the scenes were visible in front of your eyes. You were struggling to breathe as anxiety attack hit you.
"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!" You let out a frustrated scream holding your ears.

You and taehyung is in a relationship from so long now, before he used to visit you everyday now as a famous actor he doesn't get that much time or chance so as result you feel alone.

You tried to clam yourself but this time things were actually hurting. You have been always a supportive girlfriend from the very first...no matter what you always tried to support him. But with time you feel weak it hurts. Him not being available for you was oiling the fire of overthinking and insecurity inside you.

It was making you feel like you will lose him... looking at his costars it always made you insecure about how you look it made you feel like you're not perfect for him...he deserves someone pretty.  Because of this anxiety and insecurity you ended up to a psychiatrist.

He doesn't know any of this as you never sheared what you're going through, you didn't wanted to show him your weak side. You kept fighting alone and now you're tired so tired...

Your hand was bleeding so bad...the blood didn't bother you as your heart was hurting even worse.

You started looking for your medicine to clam your anxiety. The frustration was increasing as you couldn't find, things went blurry before your eyes when you thought your body will hit the ground someone pulled you in his embrace.

"Y/n...honey..." You heard his panicked voice before passing out against his chest.

He picks you up and takes you to the bed, carefully puts your body down. He calls his personal doctor

After few hours//

You woke up to him crying holding your hand.

"Y/n.." with trembling voice he managed to say, you looked up at his red eyes.
"Why...? Why you did this to yourself ?" Left his mouth as he caressed your injured hand.

"It's fine tae.. I'm fine, I get hurt while cleaning" you tried to get up, he helped you with that and placed a pillow behind your back so that you can sit comfortably.

"Don't lie to anymore... from how long you're hurting yourself huh??" His eyes was locked with yours.

"Taehyung let's breakup.." you managed to say this looking into the person's eyes you love the most, your heart was tearing apart.

"I know breakup isn't solution of anything so tell me what's wrong, I'm here with you..I'm listening" he said with a clam voice

"I have nothing to say..."
"Love I need you, to live. so please tell me what's wrong so that we can fix together" he gives a warm smile, tears was forming in corner of your eyes.

"It's hurting tae..I.. feel like I'm not perfect for you, you not being around makes me think what if you fall out of love for me, I feel insecure seeing you with those pretty girls... I'm nothing compared to them..the fear of losing you hunts me tae, I tried..to not take these things seriously but..I can't help it anymore. Everything is giving me anxiety, panic attack and all.. I'm tired" you breakdown in front of him as he pulls you in his embrace

"Who said you're not perfect love...in my eyes you're perfection. You're beautiful, you're blessed with a pure soul.....you were there for me at my low and now if someone deserves to be by my side it's only you. I will only choose my y/n over everyone" he was caressing your hair while trying hard to hold his tear back.

"I'm sorry you had to go though this alone, I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me. I'm sorry..I failed as a boyfriend. Sorry love... I'm stupid I should have been more careful about you I should have visit you regularly...please forgive me, I will never let my work come between us. I know it's my mistake and I promise to move heaven and earth to fix everything" man was sobbing snuggling his face in side of your neck.

"Never even think about leaving me... I need you"
You patted his back.

He pulls back from the hug and cups your face.

"Please don't hurt yourself from now on...at least think about me I thought I would collapse seeing you like that. If anything bother you just tell me." His thumbs wipe your tears
"Say something y/n.." he added seeing you all silent.

"I know you're mad at me...then give me punishment."

You climbed on his lap
"Don't be so clingy around your female costars" you playfully punched on his chest with your other hand
"Ok madam" he giggles

"I love you" you looked up at him
"I love you infinity" he gives a peck finally making you smile.

"Take rest now, doctor said you need a lot of rest and care__"
"And love too" you finish his sentence

"No worries madam you will be loved by me till my last breath. Once you're fine you will help me packing"

"Why?" You said in a sad tone as you thought he's again gonna leave for his overseas schedule

"You're moving with me in my place"
"What?" You gave him shocked expression

"But__"
"No but I don't care what anyone will think anymore. After what happened today I don't wanna leave you alone, and I'm proud to be your boyfriend my strong soldier, I don't want to hide our relationship anymore." He kissed whole face, you were overwhelmed seeing how much he loves you, deep down you were feeling guilty for letting stupid things come into your mind.

He planted a kiss on your forehead when you were lost in your thoughts.
"I'm sorry.." you rested your head on his chest.
"It's fine, I love you honey"

..
(Hope you guys enjoyed<3)