Chapter 21:: Love

Author's POV: 

"See you then, kids." The Queen spoke as you both politely greeted her.
"May I hug you once, your Highness?" You asked the Queen as she smiled, "Of course, angel." 
She often called you adorable nicknames and you loved them. She adored you, it was obvious. 

You hugged her as she smiled, "Have a safe trip, both of you." 
"See you, then." 

Taehyung bowed politely. Jungkook hugged Taehyung as you both got out of the palace. You both had entered the King's quarters to say goodbye but you couldn't even look at him. 

The reporters were waiting outside, clicking pictures and asking questions as you both walked into the limo. Taehyung sat beside you, making sure all the luggage and handbags were taken. 

You both were going to France for this honeymoon. It was quite viral and your hotels and restaurants were already booked in advance. People were welcoming you both there as well. 

You both were at the airport, getting into the plane later on. 

And soon, the plane boarded. 

Taehyung was sitting beside you, reading a book as you peeked to see what he was reading. He turned his head towards you, "Yes?" 
"Nothing." You focused on the movie you were watching. Business class hit differently. 

After finishing the movie, you got bored and looked beside to see an asleep Taehyung. You smiled a little, watching him from up close. The little moles on his face were so adorable. 
You unknowingly let your fingers trance them while he was asleep. You hadn't realized this either but he had beautiful eyelashes. 
You placed a soft kiss on his nose, realizing how adorable he was. 

Your heart ached for him at times. Every time you remembered all that he had to go through, you felt yourself melting. 

You closed your eyes, trying to sleep as well. 

—Time skip

Taehyung yawned, feeling himself waking up. He looked at his watch. It had been 4 hours of the flight. Still, 8 hours to go. 
He turned his head to see you sleeping. He smiled a little, looking away. But his gaze went back to you as he removed the hair from your face, tucking them behind your ear. 
He let you put your head on his shoulder as you frowned a little while sleeping. 

He continued reading his book peacefully, knowing well you were sleeping on his shoulder. He liked the feeling weirdly.

Usually, other than being someone bad at socializing, he was also more of an 'I like my own company better' type of person. But never did he imagine he'd pull someone close to him with every chance he got. This wasn't like him but he didn't care anymore. He was happy now. 

Soon, you woke up and you both were eating. 
"Look, this cake tastes so good. Have a try." You forwarded your spoon to him and he stared at it for a moment before looking at you. Right, you were going to feed him cake now. 
You cleared your throat, about to take your hand back, "Ah, you can eat by yourself too..."
But before you could take your hand back, he took a bite from the spoon, humming. 
"It tastes sweet." 
You smiled as Taehyung kept his book aside, looking at you. 
"So, what will we be doing there?" You asked. 

"Whatever we want?" He replied as you sighed, "How much longer? It's been almost 6 hours ugh.."
"Wanna read a book?" He asked. 
"You've been reading for the whole time?" You frowned as he replied, "Yeah but..."
"What book were you reading?"
"A book about... historical politics." 
"Boring... but what was the story?"

He looked at you, a little baffled when you asked that. As if he didn't know for sure himself. 
"You probably read half the book. You were turning pages so fast. What did you read?"
"About a girl... in politics." 
"Brief but okay." You eyed the book kept aside. He gulped and looked at his lap.