Chapter 23:: Feverish nights

Author's POV: 

It was morning and you both were at a 5-star Michelin restaurant. With violin players surrounding you both and the first-class croissants, whipped cream and french toast with fresh fruits and juice, it was a beautiful breakfast. 

Later on, you both went to the Eiffel Tower and stayed there till noon. it was fun. Because both you and Taehyung were in the goofiest mood. 

"Hey. Click my picture, thanks."
"You look like a monkey."
"You're a donkey, don't even talk!" 

He rolled his eyes playfully as you grinned at the camera. He still did click at least a thousand pictures of you, including polaroids which he kept to himself. 

"Come come!" You dragged him toward an ice cream shop as he frowned, "Who eats ice cream in winter?"
"It's fun."
"I wonder how you grew up healthy..."
"I got sick often. Who said I was healthy?" You chuckled, "I just take care of myself well. In my childhood, I got sick very often." 

He looked down, "Ice cream will get me a cold."
"It won't trust me!" 
You handed him one ice cream and got one for yourself. He frowned, licking the ice cream at first. You smiled and said, "Ice cream tastes good in winter. It's fun." 
"You're the strange one." He sighed.

You both roamed around as you randomly clicked candids of him. You loved having random pictures on your phone, especially of him. Because even in the weirdest pose, he looked beautiful.

"Tonight, we have dinner. Let's head back after lunch quickly."
"Alright." 

—At night 

You touched up your bun a little and smiled at the mirror. 
"Taehyung." You called as he walked inside, his suit flexing under the dim lights of the bedroom. You smiled at him, "You look handsome."

He stared at you, walking towards you as you got up, "Can you help me wear this necklace?" 
He nodded and took the necklace from you. You noticed that he had the bracelet from you. Every day, you noticed it. He never took it off. 

You smiled shyly as he tied it around your neck, securing it. 
Turning around, you smiled at him to which he didn't reciprocate but he leaned in closer, placing a soft peck on your lips. 
"You look perfect tonight." You looked at him, a little startled. 
"I figured I didn't kiss you today so."

"Are you planning on kissing me every day?" You asked, raising your brows as he nodded.
"Even on the days, we fight?"
"I'd make it up to you by kissing you." 

You let out a chortle, in disbelief. 
"You're unbelievable." 

"Let's go. We'll be late." He said, holding your hand as you both headed out. 

—Time skip 

Reporters were everywhere, flashing lights and the noise of the crowd was now a usual thing. You were so used to it at this point. But still, it somehow made you anxious. 

You both were about to enter the restaurant after walking up the stairs but you accidentally twisted your ankle, making you hiss. 
"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, his eyes quite large. You nodded, sighing. 
"I didn't get a sprain... thankfully." 
"Clumsy." He whispered and looked at your heel, "the strap's open." 
"Huh?" 

You gasped, looking down. You were about to bend down to tie your heel but he stopped you by holding your arm, "The cameras are right behind you." 
If you bent down right now, it'd become awkward due to your a*s. 
"I'll do it." He said and bent down as you looked at him wide-eyed, "But..."
He shushed you with his finger and tied your heel while the entire public, and probably the whole world was watching.