Finale::

Author's POV: 

Taehyung stood in front of the King, the entire media watching. He gained the position of King and signed the necessary papers.

The Queen had now become the Queen's mother. You both were still young yet you were now the leads of the royal family. 
Jungkook smiled at his brother as you wiped your tears. The Queen was depressed but she still was happy that finally, the ruler was a just person. Her son. 

The ceremony soon came to an end and many people were invited. Most didn't come due to the rumours spreading against the King. 
Your parents did come through. You all were now in a royal dinner. 

Taehyung was shifted to the King's chamber which was being renovated for you both. He ordered for the King and Queen's chamber to be together. Unlike the previous King, he was obsessed with his wife. 

—Time skip 

You smiled at Taehyung, fixing his royal suit as he looked at you, "You look beautiful." 
Yes, you did. And so did he.

It was sudden and unprepared for you both to be the King and the Queen consort. But you were ready for these obstacles with him.

 But you were ready for these obstacles with him

Taehyung kissed your lips and said, "You're my Queen and I'm your King, okay?" "Of course

"Of course." You smiled.

He looked at the maids giggling nearby and said, "Prepare everything. We're done." 
He smiled at you as soon as he saw the maids go away.
"Let's go." You said but he held your hand, frowning.
"What?" You asked.
"We're not done."
"No way.."

He kissed you as you gasped, "My lipstick!"
Licking your lips, he pecked them a few times but backed away when the maids returned. He made the same cold pose and walked out of the room, glancing at you once. You stood there, smiling shyly but further cleared your throat, fixed your dress and walked out. 

You didn't want to apply lipstick anymore. 

The gathering and announcement were over. Now, it all was done.

He was the King. You were the Queen.

The King would divorce the Queen and move away from the palace voluntarily. The Queen had been awarded the title of Queen mother now.