Chapter XVIII

Its Alviaz guys!!!!( fangirl screaming)

---//---

Awkward..

That's the only term that can define my situation right now.

Oh by situation I mean riding in a car with my most favourite, interesting brother yay.

"Soooo.." I started since I couldn't take this overbearing silence anymore.

Vi glanced at me through rearview mirror, raising one of his eyebrows so as to say what.

"Weather is quite nice today, no?" I mentally face palmed myself at this.

Really Scarlett, really!!

Clearing my throat, I tried again.

"Hey Vi, can we please make a stop at ice cream parlour. I haven't had one since ages!!" I smiled at him bashfully, but I guess these tricks don't work on him.

He just looked at me one more time before turning the radio on and increased the volume to max.

Oh so you want to do it hard way Huh!

I counted to 10 before letting out a high pitched girly scream which is not like me at all.

But who cares.

Anything to kill this awkwardness. Heh

The car suddenly came to an abrupt halt making me jerk forward.

"Oww" I whined rubbing my throbbing forehead.

"You okay?"

My head snapped up at hearing my silent brother's voice for the first time. I was openly gaping at him with my eyes wide as saucers.

"You..you spoke!" I dumbly pointed my fingers at him with a baffled look.

However Alviaz was looking as impressed as a goose, gazing lazily at me.

"Yes Scarlet. As you can see I too have a mouth just like you which works perfectly fine." He rolled his eyes at me.

Wow. Quite a mouthy one you are brother.

"But Dom said you haven't spoken to anyone in last 1 year except Vicky." I asked him with a confused expression.

"Yes and now I am regretting speaking to you." He sighed as he pressed on accelerator.

"Noooo...don't feel that way Vi! Isn't it nice to use your voice once in a while and I swear not to say a single word about this. Just..just talk to me okay..don't bottle up your emotions like this." The last part was said in a whisper.

He didn't say anything for a few minutes and I started doubting my previous actions.

Is he really regretting this?

Fiddling with my fingers, I was looking outside the window and sighing every two minutes.

"Thanks"

Vi said suddenly making me move my neck forward so that I could hear properly.

"What?"

"I am not going to repeat myself." Alviaz grumbled in his amazingly deep voice.

I nodded before going back to my thoughts.

I always assumed his voice to be deep, looking at his tough exterior and fully inked body but I didn't expect it to be this deep.

Wondering why Vi stopped speaking to others, I didn't even notice when our car came to a stop and my door opened making me jolt forward in surprise since I was leaning on the window.