Chapter XXXIII

You all just vote but never comment :(

---//---

"Umphh!"

We halted in our step when a girl bumped into Carl, making her drop everything she was holding. I raised my brows when she blushed after seeing Carl picking her books up.

She totally did that on purpose.

Muttering a low 'thanks', she bolted away with a red face while our homeboy looked at her as if he is going to say-

"Is she okay?"

Shaking my head at his dense brain, I patted him on his back.

"All's good. Lets go."

We were heading towards parking lot but maybe this hellhole loves us too much and doesn't wants us to go home yet.

"You!"

I jumped in fright when Luke suddenly shouted and stomped his way towards us. His nose were flaring, his whole face was red from anger or that could be because of running considering he have a stamina of 60 year old.

"You did that to me you-you homewrecker!" Luke pointed his finger at Carl who raised his eyebrows in return. Not at all surprised I see.

"Get your finger out of my face." Carl tried to grab his finger but he flicked his hand and swirled his finger around to annoy him. He succeeded in doing so as Carl gave him an unimpressed look.

"How old is he again?" Carl asked me which I ignored.

"What did he do now?" I asked, giving a side eye to the man in question who shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh Scarlett, You should be asking what he didn't do! You'll never be forgiven, you hear me. Hmph!"

Luke turned around, flipping his non existing hair and went away as fast as he came.

"O-Kay... that wasn't weird at all."

"Sorry you had to see that!" Mel appeared besides me making me 'yelp' in surprise.

"Someone get these twins a godamm bell!" I whined, feeling energy drain out of my system.

Carl snickered at my expense, receiving a deadly glare from me which immediately shut him up.

"Sorry for that too. Anyways Luke's being antsy about some girl who approached him for the first time but poor boy got his heart broken when she asked for his number." Mel pointed at Carl with his eyes.

"But didn't he have this huge crush on Stella?"

Even our sweet Mel rolled her eyes at this. Maybe luke is a bigger flirt than I thought

Carl on the other hand, looked like this is nothing new to him.

Well he is not wrong there. My friend here has been collecting admirers like post stamps!

It won't be long when they start his own fan club I am telling you.

"Told ya this guy is a bad news." Stella said making me turn to look at her wide eyed.

"When did you get here?"

Stella rolled her eyes making Mel giggle at her moody friend.

"First, Stop shrieking like a girl. And I was here this entire time. you were too busy playing 'sneak peak' so you didn't notice."

B-but.. I am a girl!

I blushed feeling embarrassed while Carl guffawed out loud. That boy had the nerve to bent down on his knees and smack his thigh, laughing his ass off.