Chapter XXXII

Slamming down the files on table, Victor rubbed his eyes tiredly.

He couldn't focus on his work knowing his sister is still mad at him. How deeply he is affected by that little girl still shocks him out of his mind. But he has come to accept his feelings now. He still is a cold hearted bastard but not for his family. That's what love does to you... it makes you soft and all that mushy shit.

But to Victor, the love of his family is actually his biggest strength, he would do anything in his power to protect them from the grave dangers of this world.

Sadly he is running out of patience. He want to hold her in her arms like a little baby that she is and protect her from anything life throws at her. As long as he is alive, nobody gets to mess with her... that's what he swore on the day he met Scarlett.

Victor grunted in annoyance when someone barges in without knocking.

"You need to learn some manners." Victor scolded Dominic.

"And you need to know I don't fucking care."

That's what Dominic wanted to say but kept his mouth shut for the sake of his life.

He took the chair opposite Victor and slammed a piece of paper on the table.

Victor raised an eyebrow to which Dom rolled his eyes at.

"I found out this little fucker is the one who's been ratting us out to Russians." Dom gritted his teeth in anger because they have suffered a lot of loss this month.

What more added fuel to his anger is the person responsible for such fraud. Dominic always wanted him out of his business because of his perverted and pig headed brain but that man is fucking genius when it comes to technology. Maybe that's why he was able to conceal such matters from one of the most powerful families.

Victor saw the contents of the paper, making his jaw tick in anger.

"You see this? We have lost 20 million worth of drugs and weapons all because of this dickhead. Just give me the signal brother and i'll be more than happy to do the honors."

Victor scanned the amount of shipment they lost and closed his eyes to calm himself down.

He has been doing that a lot these days. Dominic thought.

"Bring him to me." Victor muttered slowly.

"Gladly." Dominic smirked, cracking his knuckles while he went for the door.

"Alive." Victor added.

Dom 'tsked' before slamming the door behind him.

___________________________________

With a slight tremor In his hands, he packed everything he could get his hands on, not caring how heavy the bag has become.

"Babe?"

A girl in white strap dress came to stand beside him, looking up at him with a confused expression.

Another office tour? She thought.

He sighed before running a hand through his hair.

He don't want to let her go yet since she gives awfully damm good heads but his life's more important then a pretty brunette. What a pity.

"Sorry Lia but I have to go out of town for a few days, duty calls. Think you can manage?" Wyatt looked at her with a concerned look on his face but internally he was screaming at her to stop wasting his time so he could get the hell out of here.

Amelia smiled at him softly, stood on her toes and kissed him gently on lips.

"Don't worry love. But you have to video call me every night!" Amelia glared at him playfully, not knowing what is exactly going on in her boyfriend's mind.

"Sure thing sweatheart." Wyatt lied.

Not long after, he picked up his bag and went to open the door.

As soon as he did so, his breath hitched in his throat.

Dominic who was leaning on his car's door took notice of him. He dropped his cigarette and stepped on it, not breaking eye contact with Wyatt the entire time.

"Going somewhere?"

Dominic stood on his doorstep. His eyes trailing down the bag to the girl standing beside him.

Amelia hid behind Wyatt when he kept on staring at her for a little too long.

Dominic clenched his jaw, knowing fully well that she's the one Wyatt used to brag about to his friends. That was why he started hating on him. Wyatt always talked about how good she is in bed which made him nauseous and his hands started itching to beat the shit out of him whenever he is around.

And right now the feeling returned tenfold after seeing the women hiding behind him, not knowing for who he really is.

From the perspective of a man who has respected women all his life, Wyatt is like a criminal in his eyes whose only punishment is death sentence.

Now that he has finally got his hands on him, he ain't letting him go.

"Who are you?" His eyes snapped towards the beautiful women who asked him with a brave voice but Dom knew she's pretending to be strong just by looking at her trembling hands.

Amelia clasped her hands together when she noticed him looking at them and glared at him.

Dominic smirked.

Cute.

"Lia go inside." Wyatt tried to say this strongly but his voice came out weak.

Amelia wanted to object but she was scared of the man standing before them. With one last worried glance at Wyatt, she went inside.

Dominic cocked his head to a side and stared lethally at Wyatt who looked like he could faint anytime soon.

"You've got some fucking nerve trying to flee knowing well that your life don't belong to you anymore."

"Please! I was just following his orders!" Wyatt went on his knees and grabbed onto his legs, begging for his life.

Pathetic.

"Stop wasting my time." Dominic groaned and picked him up by grabbing his collar by one hand.

"HEY ASSHOLE!"

Amelia was terrified of Dom but still tried to fight him. She chucked a vase at him which Dominic barely dodged.

"What the hell women!" Dom looked at her with wide eyes.

"Let him go!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, throwing more things at him.

Wyatt dropped his gaze, suddenly feeling ashamed of himself.

Dom chuckled bitterly and glared at Wyatt murderously who flinched.

"Are you feeling ashamed now? Looking at the women you used just for sex, trying to protect you." Dominic hissed hatefully.

Amelia gasped making both of their heads turn to her. There was a heartbroken look on her face.

"Is that true?" She whispered while looking at Wyatt hopefully, expecting him to deny it.

Wyatt clenched his jaw and looked down.

Amelia, still feeling like her whole life came crashing down turned to look at Dom who tensed by looking at her grief stricken eyes.

What the fuck is happening with me! He screamed inside his head.

Without sparing her ex boyfriend another glance, she turned on her heels and locked herself inside her room.

Dom who was still looking at the direction she went in, became aware of a certain pest in his hands.

He rolled his eyes at him, dragging him to his car.

But the look on that women's face still lingered in his mind.

______________________________________________________

So... what do you think of this chapter?

Do you want to see Amelia in next chapters?

Keep reading to find out;)

VOTE AND COMMENT PEOPLE!