2 : The Guilty Tango

Caution!

The following contains dark themes. Self loathing and suicide are present in multiple chapters. This story gets lighter as it progress, but be advised that the beginning is rather dark.

Current chapter has depictions of violence, light gore, self-harm, failed suicide, suicidal thoughts as well as psychological distress. Please be warned.

————————————————————————————————————

Kim Lee Hyu stared impassively as blood flew down his stomach in little trickles. He watched himself bleed out with morbid fascination.

Fascinating, this hell of an illusion can even mimic the feeling of blood, the look of the crimson red liquid. It almost felt a little real, but then again this is meant to be his punishment so it's no wonder they put so much effort into making everything seem so real. Even the neglect was on point.

The young white-haired boy moved himself to the bed as he waited for himself to bleed out and die. Kim Lee Hyu could have ended it quickly, ended it swiftly, but knowing that this is his punishment, the organizers would probably be mad at him and won't meet with him.

Another reason is that he didn't deserve a painless death.

Kim Lee Hyu knows his sins, knows how horrible of a person he was in this life. The people had been true when they said he was cruel and abusive to his servants, even in his younger years he would yell at them or say hurtful things. Back then he could be excused for not knowing better, but as he grew older, the more that excuse fell apart as he realized that how he was treating them was wrong. The current six-year-old body he was in was around the time he had begun to yell, copying the maids who used to yell at him when he was even younger.

It was the perfect time for them to place him in his hell, after all this was the age that servants stopped attending to his needs, even when it was barely passable service even back then. The only times they met him or had to serve him was when he went out of his room. Meaning he would be completely alone.

Kim Lee Hyu would like to give a big round of applause to the ingenious idea of the organizer of this hell hole right after he snaps their neck in half.

Dirty blue clothes stained red, looking like beautiful dye on his hideous form. Hmm, Kim Lee Hyu wonders if his hair would remain white as well if he smeared the dark crimson color on his dirty but pure-colored hair.

Using some mana to bring the mirror closer, he touched his still-bleeding stomach and began smearing blood on his disgusting white hair.

He wonders, if he put enough blood would his hair look closer to black? The young prince missed his raven black hair. He never liked the white hair that he shared with the rest of his scum family.

̶K̶i̶m̶ ̶L̶e̶e̶ ̶H̶y̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶s̶c̶u̶m̶

Anyways, smearing the blood didn't do anything annoyingly enough. His hair, although now even dirtier, refused to turn any other color that wasn't white. Of course, that bastard's blessing refused to be outshone. Kim Lee Hyu was getting rather impatient with how long this is taking, he doesn't even have the dagger in his stomach, so he should be bleeding out faster yet his blood doesn't seem to stop.