9: Father figures

Caution!

The following contains dark themes. Self loathing and suicide are present in multiple chapters. This story gets lighter as it progress, but be advised that the beginning is rather dark.

Current chapter has no explicit content. Mild mentions of medical injuries.

————————————————————————————————————

"Father?" a young boy, with pitch black hair and dull green eyes. A man who looked nearly exactly like him, looked down to his son and gave his boy a smile.

"Yes Maknae-adeul?" the man said, warmth in his eyes making his green eyes glow.

"Do you love me?" the little boy asked in a dull manor, as his father's eyes softened with sadness. The older man bent down, holding out his hand to his son. It was his way of asking for permission, permission to touch his son. The little boy looked a little hesitant but reluctantly touched the older man's hand. 

His smile, which had fallen, blossomed once again, seemingly glowing with happiness. It always brought great joy and honor to the man whenever his youngest son allowed them to hold him. To offer their youngest comfort. 

"My dearest maknae-adeul, Lee Hyu. I do not know who was the person that had once harmed you so badly a lifetime ago, who made you feel that your family will not love you" the older man started, his hands gently holding the smaller hands like it was glass.

"But I promise you, my adeul" at this, the older man lifted the smaller boy onto his lap, giving soft and gentle pats to his dark hair.

"Your mother, your brothers, as well as myself, we will love you even if we have already passed. We love you no matter the lifetime. We love you, you are our family and we love you" the man softly said, giving a small kiss to his son's forehead. 

Alexander would never be able to forget his appa's soft hands, missing it forever more.

————————————————————————————————————

Kim Lee Hyu is suffering. Suffering from the worst of the worst of scenarios. He is suffering through the worst of all betrayals. A betrayal he would never recover from, never heal from. His soul is dying, never to return to his body. Never again will Kim Lee Hyu trust another from this, never again can Kim Lee Hyu-

"My prince, please stop dramatically monologuing in your head. This isn't that bad" Kale, the traitor who placed him in this situation, said like the bastard he is.

Bastard even has mind-reading abilities, or perhaps his young child body gave away more than he would prefer. Curse this child body of his.

Kim Lee Hyu didn't give the man the time of day, only scowling as he turned away from him. Which was difficult due to all of the blankets he was wrapped in. He wasn't sure how many layers he was wrapped in, but it seemed like he was a worm preparing his cocoon. It was very embarrassing, and it was only through Kim Lee Hyu's sheer stubbornness that he could even move even the slightest.

Kale, the absolute traitor, hadn't let the boy go and brought him back to a worried and panicking Diland. Apparently, the butler had in fact chosen to check on him early in the morning. Kim Lee Hyu was just lucky that he had left earlier, cause if he didn't then Diland would have seen him awake and sick. Not that it matters, since Kale found him and showed the boy to the overly worried man. When Diland had found him, the butler's panic increased and quickly called for Sora. Then Kim Lee Hyu was washed, cleaned, placed into his nightgown before being wrapped in multiple blankets.